Jacked3d Micro at the Planet 8/14/12!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc

    Seriously? I have a thick jealous streak for all of you Americans who get deals like this! That is an awesome price.
    Move to the U.S.A.?

    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Move to the U.S.A.?

    Natty's sofa was uncomfortable!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  3. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Seriously? I have a thick jealous streak for all of you Americans who get deals like this! That is an awesome price.
    PES reps are friends of ours...

    we'll get you loaded on MicroTest Stack..
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders View Post
    You are our favourite PES rep and are much better looking than that Kevin guy. He is a numpty.

    we'll get you loaded on MicroTest Stack..
    If you have a Paypal address let me know how much to transfer and I will do it now.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Eh, that market is covered already.
    that's why i don't understand their formula change.
    It was better in the first place.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Natty's sofa was uncomfortable!
    Classic.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by 3utcher View Post
    that's why i don't understand their formula change.
    It was better in the first place.
    If you are referring to Jack3d vs Jack3d Micro, they are two different products based on two entirely different concepts. Their common ingredient is only caffeine, and they will co-exist alongside each other. Users will definitely have their preference. Personally, I find Jack3d Micro's formula close to perfection. Have not tried it yet, but I am sure it will be a favorite.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  8. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    As much as I was a huge fan of Jacked the "stim" did wear on me after a while. Having been 1,3 and other stim free for many months now I have been inclined to use the endogenous and exogenous NO3 products like nitrates and citrulline mallet and I must say that I have come to like those much better as they do not cause me the adverse health effects that I can experience with the 1,3 products and over-stimulation.

    As strategic mentioned - entirely different concepts and I look forward to the release.
    The fool says in his heart “There is no God."

    I vehemently support your right to take offense to anything I post.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    If you are referring to Jack3d vs Jack3d Micro, they are two different products based on two entirely different concepts. Their common ingredient is only caffeine, and they will co-exist alongside each other. Users will definitely have their preference. Personally, I find Jack3d Micro's formula close to perfection. Have not tried it yet, but I am sure it will be a favorite.




    From


    To :

    Quote Originally Posted by 3utcher View Post
    that's why i don't understand their formula change.
    It was better in the first place.
    if for you the 2nd version is better for the pump than i can't do anything.

  10. I'm looking forward to this.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by 3utcher View Post



    From


    To :



    if for you the 2nd version is better for the pump than i can't do anything.
    Relax! My comment was based on the presumption that you referred to Jack3d Micro as a formula change versus Jack3d. Regarding the two labels above, however, it is entirely conceivable that the first contained a labeling error. The first label was not officially released, so that the second cannot technically be referred to as a formula "change".
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  12. I prefer the micro formula. It is easy enough to add staples like creatine, beta alanine or even DMAA to it if you wish to.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I prefer the micro formula. It is easy enough to add staples like creatine, beta alanine or even DMAA to it if you wish to.
    Indeed. Lends itself to stacking in several directions.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  14. I'll keep my regular Jack3d and other DMAA based pre-workouts. I'm just not a fan of nitrates at all. I am wondering though if you guys are gonna update or change OEP?. Maybe have another IC release with that product?.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I'll keep my regular Jack3d and other DMAA based pre-workouts. I'm just not a fan of nitrates at all. I am wondering though if you guys are gonna update or change OEP?. Maybe have another IC release with that product?.
    We are waiting for one last piece of research.

  16. Considering that it hasn't been even released, and the updated profile is the first that USP Labs put out to the public via the IC deal I don't know why this you think this is a 2nd version... He was clearly comparing Jack3d to Jacked Micro. Someone outside of USP leaked an incorrect profile ( possible an earlier draft) of the formula and a USP rep posted the correct one.

    Quote Originally Posted by 3utcher View Post

    From


    To :



    if for you the 2nd version is better for the pump than i can't do anything.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by 3utcher View Post




    From


    To :



    if for you the 2nd version is better for the pump than i can't do anything.
    The second formula has more servings.

    If you understood the purity issues with Agmatine Sulfate , the first one was not better.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    Considering that it hasn't been even released, and the updated profile is the first that USP Labs put out to the public via the IC deal I don't know why this you think this is a 2nd version... He was clearly comparing Jack3d to Jacked Micro. Someone outside of USP leaked an incorrect profile ( possible an earlier draft) of the formula and a USP rep posted the correct one.
    The IC deal was crazy, right? As usual. Hope you took advantage of it.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove
    The IC deal was crazy, right? As usual. Hope you took advantage of it.
    Those IC deals are pretty wild.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    The IC deal was crazy, right? As usual. Hope you took advantage of it.
    Sadly no since they are no longer available international. I'd bought every single one since the original Jack3d, before it went domestic only. Crazy deal though! USP really knows how to make a product launch rock! Hope to try out the new Jack3d micro soon

  21. Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    Sadly no since they are no longer available international. I'd bought every single one since the original Jack3d, before it went domestic only. Crazy deal though! USP really knows how to make a product launch rock! Hope to try out the new Jack3d micro soon
    Send me a PM

  22. Micro Number 2 on the NP top 100 list...

    good start

  23. You know how some people called it "Jack three dee" or "Jacked three dee"?

    I wonder if they look at the label and call it "Yok three dee" lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  24. Can we get 2xx shirts on the IC deals next time, lol... Big dogs need love too....

  25. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders View Post
    Micro Number 2 on the NP top 100 list...

    good start
    Now it is just a race to see which version of Jack3d is more "Jack3d" up....haha!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    You know how some people called it "Jack three dee" or "Jacked three dee"?

    I wonder if they look at the label and call it "Yok three dee" lol.
    Everyone i know call it like that (even me).

    We aren't all 1337 nerds

  27. Quote Originally Posted by 3utcher View Post
    Everyone i know call it like that (even me).

    We aren't all 1337 nerds
    I'm a supplement Nerd.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders View Post
    Send me a PM
    Done

  29. Hey usp, I've used the new micro formula for the past 3 workouts and I'd like to post a little review. Any preferred place?

  30. I'm kinda upset that I missed the IC deal. Oh well there's always next time I guess....

  31. Quote Originally Posted by 3utcher View Post
    Everyone i know call it like that (even me).

    We aren't all 1337 nerds
    Interesting. I have always pronounced it as if it were just "Jacked".
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Evan666 View Post
    Hey usp, I've used the new micro formula for the past 3 workouts and I'd like to post a little review. Any preferred place?
    The "Supplement Reviews / Logs" section. Or alternatively, the Supplement/USPowders sections. Thanks a million for your support!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542 View Post
    I'm kinda upset that I missed the IC deal. Oh well there's always next time I guess....
    Tough! Did you not receive the e-mail(s)?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove

    Tough! Did you not receive the e-mail(s)?
    I was in the field for convoy live fire and when I came back it had been done while I was out. Its not a big deal though, I plan on buying it anyway.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542 View Post
    I was in the field for convoy live fire and when I came back it had been done while I was out. Its not a big deal though, I plan on buying it anyway.
    You basically missed it because you were on active service, right?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove
    You basically missed it because you were on active service, right?
    Yeah pretty much. The worst part is that it wasn't even good training.....

  37. Double

  38. I was in battle as well. Bullets were firing everywhere and I was so nervous I hid in a trench.

    Honestly, it was the most brutal level on Call of Duty I have ever played.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  39. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I was in battle as well. Bullets were firing everywhere and I was so nervous I hid in a trench.

    Honestly, it was the most brutal level on Call of Duty I have ever played.
    You should have taken a serving of Jack3d Micro before!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Leviathan is now ready for shipment at the Planet!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-28-2007, 12:26 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-07-2007, 04:36 PM
  3. Some Cool New Things at the Planet!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-09-2006, 09:59 AM
  4. (Yellow) Gold Rush at the Planet!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 11-02-2006, 04:08 PM
  5. The BLACK HOLE has arrived at the Planet!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-01-2006, 09:07 AM
Log in
Log in