OxyECA Black Intro Sale... This ain't your Mama's Fat Burner!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
OxyECA Black Intro Sale.jpeg

The Rise of OxyECA Black... Straight from the Underground

Let's get one thing straight...
This Ain't Your Mama's Fat Burner! No pixie dusted ingredients, no pretty packaging, and NO EXCUSES...this is beyond "professional grade", this is fat burning at it's HARDCORE. Introducing OxyECA Black: Legends aren't born, they're made.

What is OxyECA Black?
LeCheek Nutrition's NEW OxyECA Black is the Next Generation of fat burning, mood elevation, and appetite suppression! Formulated with the ultimate goal RESULTS!!!* OxyECA Black is derived from the highest quality of ingredients that are proven to help you reach your ultimate PHYSIQUE. Unmatched INGREDIENTS Equals UNMATCHED RESULTS.*

GET OXYECA BLACK AT THE LOWEST INTRO PRICE!

Reg Price: $79.99
Sale Price: $19.49
Save over 76%

LIMITED TIME OFFER, EXCLUSIVELY AT NUTRAPLANET!!!

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow most of u took advantage of the sale all we can say is thank you and you will absolutely love this product

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow most of u took advantage of the sale all we can say is thank you and you will absolutely love this product
Sold out already :) Looks like LeCheek has another winner here!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
once you go black......

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
once you go black......
I personally LOVEEEEEE this stuff! I know its our supplement but MAN it makes you feel happy like opening your first present on Christmas day.

W

wesg49

Awards
my girl and i were both taking dexaprine but have ran out and were going to order a new bottle but just saw this. Would it be ok for her to take 1 cap a day?

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
my girl and i were both taking dexaprine but have ran out and were going to order a new bottle but just saw this. Would it be ok for her to take 1 cap a day?
She may start with a half cap at first it's really strong. My wife tried a half cap today and loved it!

W

wesg49

Awards
That was the benefit of dexaprine. Just one pill a day. I do see this says 1-2. Will most people need to take a second midafternoon?

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
I has ordered 2 bottles.

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So let me take you up in the comparison question.

Is this Dexaprine level mad strong? Or OEP level strong? ( perfect for me)
I have not tried the new Dexaprine but i do like IForce. I have tried Oxy Elite and this is stronger so you may start with a half cap just to see how it goes.

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This sale is going great guys thanks a ton and enjoy!

W

wesg49

Awards
have been an avid dexaprine fan. I am torn between trying this or the new update dexaprine formula. HEEEEEEEEELLLLP.

W

wesg49

Awards
convinced me, i got 2 bottles in the cart and will be giving the hemavol/compete workout stack a try as well all while on restricted calories doing lean gains diet. Cant wait maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
convinced me, i got 2 bottles in the cart and will be giving the hemavol/compete workout stack a try as well all while on restricted calories doing lean gains diet. Cant wait maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.
Awesome :)

W

wesg49

Awards

how could i forgot i have osta and s4 on the way as well

Osta/s4/oxy eca black cutting stack :)

This will be my first time using s4 as well. Super pumped.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Hemavol+Compete = Mother of God Meme!

Do both!

:RunsAwayFromTheThreadLikeAManiac

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
have been an avid dexaprine fan. I am torn between trying this or the new update dexaprine formula. HEEEEEEEEELLLLP.
They are both great products....just get them BOTH.....you know you want to! :p

W

wesg49

Awards
i plan to finish out a bottle of the ECA then do some clen. I heard during the 2 weeks off from clen i shouldnt take the ECA is this correct? I want to go as far as a can before i do clen

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i plan to finish out a bottle of the ECA then do some clen. I heard during the 2 weeks off from clen i shouldnt take the ECA is this correct? I want to go as far as a can before i do clen
This is kind of half of the info I would need to answer this ?

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sale is still on! Swipe it up and check out the logs going on now.