HUGE USPlabs TEST Powder Release Party @ NutraPlanet.com COMING SOON!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Head's up Alpha Freaks!!!

TEST Powder is in the building and the jacked up ninja monkeys in the NutraPlanet warehouse are putting together a deal you cannot allow to pass you by!

No... You don't have to resort to THIS to "get Test Powder"...

Now, it's as easy as ever! Available VERY soon are your favorite retailer... www.NutraPlanet.com

STAND BY for more info y'all!!!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great!!

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Am.com

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Test Powder actually looks pretty good. Hopefully it's a step in the right direction for USP Labs.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will be on the alert!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Head's up Alpha Freaks!!!

TEST Powder is in the building and the jacked up ninja monkeys in the NutraPlanet warehouse are putting together a deal you cannot allow to pass you by!

No... You don't have to resort to THIS to "get Test Powder"...

Now, it's as easy as ever! Available VERY soon are your favorite retailer... www.NutraPlanet.com

STAND BY for more info y'all!!!
Aw Phuck Ya Casey you the man! Love my test powder image huh?

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just got a free bottle of this and the new AP from the PEC this week. Wish there was a place I could learn more about the herbs in this.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Test powder looks like a killer product, and one of USP's best releases in recent memory. Full doses of daa, agmatine, and likely mucuna pruriens, coupled with some herbs that show a lot of promise if the company in question knows which compounds to extract for (which I assume they do). All in all, the product looks pretty well rounded for increasing testosterone, growth hormone, etc...all while keep potential DAA side effects at bay.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Test powder looks like a killer product, and one of USP's best releases in recent memory. Full doses of daa, agmatine, and likely mucuna pruriens, coupled with some herbs that show a lot of promise if the company in question knows which compounds to extract for (which I assume they do). All in all, the product looks pretty well rounded for increase testosterone, growth hormone, etc...all while keep potential DAA side effects at bay.
Seeing you say this looks good makes me feel better about it.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test powder looks like a killer product, and one of USP's best releases in recent memory. Full doses of daa, agmatine, and likely mucuna pruriens, coupled with some herbs that show a lot of promise if the company in question knows which compounds to extract for (which I assume they do). All in all, the product looks pretty well rounded for increasing testosterone, growth hormone, etc...all while keep potential DAA side effects at bay.
At 34.99 with a free $9.99 3 and 1 shaker for limited time (5 days), I would venture to say good deal while it lasts.

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
I just did some research in the whole Australia banning Mucuna pruriens.

Apparently Mucuna pruriens is legal to grow in Australia, and products are permitted. It's the importation of Mucuna pruriens seeds which are banned by quarentine - there is no restriction on extracts such as that found in USPLabs products.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just did some research in the whole Australia banning Mucuna pruriens.

Apparently Mucuna pruriens is legal to grow in Australia, and products are permitted. It's the importation of Mucuna pruriens seeds which are banned by quarentine - there is no restriction on extracts such as that found in USPLabs products.
Australia version does not have L-dopa but we did include a mystery ingredient for the countries formulation.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Few companies know how to truly extract...USP is the first who started doing groundbreaking extracts in the bodybuilding supplement industry 5-6 years ago. So I'm sure the extracts are legit. It's hard for the general public to understand that all extracts are not the same but I most definitely understand as we released AnaBeta as our first novel extract product and it was hard work!

I notice Test Powder doesn't call it's anti-estrogen or anti-prolactin components "support ingredients". Remember these ingredients when taken with things like DAA aren't necessarily for side effect prevention. They actually make DAA and other test boosters better as well as eliciting their own effects. Screw support ingredients!

Speaking of Test Powder and AnaBeta...who would be interested in a stack of the two?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Speaking of Test Powder and AnaBeta...who would be interested in a stack of the two?
I would. I'm thinking about stacking the two with X-gels in the near future.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Few companies know how to truly extract...USP is the first who started doing groundbreaking extracts in the bodybuilding supplement industry 5-6 years ago. So I'm sure the extracts are legit. It's hard for the general public to understand that all extracts are not the same but I most definitely understand as we released AnaBeta as our first novel extract product and it was hard work!

I notice Test Powder doesn't call it's anti-estrogen or anti-prolactin components "support ingredients". Remember these ingredients when taken with things like DAA aren't necessarily for side effect prevention. They actually make DAA and other test boosters better as well as eliciting their own effects. Screw support ingredients!

Agreed, I love mucuna. Testosterone, GH, AND mood/sexual pleasure elevation? Give me more!

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
I'm currently logging this and I can tell you that this stuff works! Great for a standalone T-booster or part of a stack! I will definitely add this into all of my future PCT's as well!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm currently logging this and I can tell you that this stuff works! Great for a standalone T-booster or part of a stack! I will definitely add this into all of my future PCT's as well!
Is your log standalone or stack?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Funny you should mention that...Just started the OG AB and I am waiting for the T-Pow to come in.

diezel

Awards
  • Established
I'm starting my second cycle of Test Powder next week. I'm looking forward to adding some lean mass and destroying PR's. I think I'll add some Compound 20 and Prime this round.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just when you thought the deals couldn't get any better...

NutraPlanet and USPlabs are teaming up to sweeten the deal even more! That's right for 5 DAYS ONLY, use mystery coupon: TPowder7 and get Test Powder for even CHEAPER! How much are the savings? You'll just have to use the coupon during checkout and see for yourselves!

The lowest price on Test Powder...PERIOD!
Mystery Coupon Code: TPowder7
expires: 8/5/12

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/usplabs/test-powder-24-servings.html

Better than $34.99
Better than FREE SHIPPING ($6.95)

Check it out...TODAY!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

NutraPlanet and USPlabs are teaming up to sweeten the deal even more! That's right for 5 DAYS ONLY, use mystery coupon: TPowder7 and get Test Powder for even CHEAPER! How much are the savings? You'll just have to use the coupon during checkout and see for yourselves!

Better than $34.99

Check it out...TODAY!
SCARY low price. Those damn ninja monkeys better spare a few bottles for us mere mortals.

-- Sipping my Test Powder/Modern BCAA ****tail as we speak...

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
NOW, THAT IS A SICK SALE PRICE!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Better than $34.99

Check it out...TODAY!
Wow! How is such a deal on such a product even possible? Double thumbs up there. Jump in on this, guys!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Great post!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Better than $34.99

Check it out...TODAY!
Free shipping in US only...?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

INSANE pricing here... Keep in mind, you HAVE to use the *ALPHACODE* to secure this crazy deal.