NP/AM Just Gained 10+ New Customers

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwick

Awards
I was previously shopping with PHF, but after my treatment there (a 7 day ban) I have chosen to bring my business elsewhere.

This is how NOT to treat your customers:
http://www.prohormoneforum.com/supplements/64018-warning-d-serine-als.html
http://www.prohormoneforum.com/supplements/64047-d-serine-cont.html
http://www.prohormoneforum.com/supplements/64049-d-serine-cont-2-a.html

Your mods attitude reflects on your company. How can I go with a company that has such irate "employees", and I use that term loosely because I am not sure if those mods are getting paid or not. Regardless, AM has just gained a client that spends a couple thousand dollars on supplements each year. Can't wait for my first order :burnout:

henryv

Awards
  • Established
You were warned repeatedly to stop antagonizing the mod there (me). Had you done that, you would still be posting there. Instead, you insisted on trying to have the final word, up to and including threatening to start sock-puppet accounts via VPN and proxy servers. That's unacceptable. You are only banned for a week, but that is subject to change based on the way you behave in the meantime. This isn't a positive move.

I doubt anyone on AM cares about your petty drama, or wants round two played out on their forum.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
I doubt anyone on AM cares about your petty drama, or wants round two played out on their forum.
This^^. If you want to try and get a war going with PHF then you should pick another forum. If you are going to put that behind you and are looking for a place to learn, contribute to and assist others in their goals then welcome to AM :drunk:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanet is fantastic. Fast shipping, great prices and service is great.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

qwick

Awards
You were warned repeatedly to stop antagonizing the mod there (me). Had you done that, you would still be posting there. Instead, you insisted on trying to have the final word, up to and including threatening to start sock-puppet accounts via VPN and proxy servers. That's unacceptable. You are only banned for a week, but that is subject to change based on the way you behave in the meantime. This isn't a positive move.

I was not antagonizing you. You fail to understand that people are entitled to their own thoughts, and just because you do not agree with them does not give you their right to act hostile towards them.

As far as my ability to create accounts, I was merely saying that you banning me (b/c you threatened a ban for behaviors you didn't like, even though they had nothing to do with breaking rules) would not accomplish anything. And you took that as a threat. It seems you pick and choose what goes in and out of your ears.

Please go write your articles and quite following me around. Or do you have nothing else to do? (please don't reply to that)

No matter what you think, you rep PHF as a brand name (given your mod powers on their forums). How you act reflects on PHF store. Act like an employee and not a spoiled 7 yr old boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.