BSN Triple Threat Stack - Save 86% While Supplies Last!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Amino X Triple Threat SALE BANNER.jpeg

When Performance Matters Most...Don't Settle for Less!

BSN's Amino X: Branch Chain Amino Acid Technology! Over the years, BSN® has supplied the supplement world with a host of novel muscle-building products. In our undying quest to bring exciting and innovative products to the marketplace, we have developed the newest supplement breakthrough with BSN®'s highly-anticipated entry into the branched-chain amino acid market with AMINO-X™ - the first Effervescent Instantized BCAA Endurance and Recovery Agent.

AMINO-X™ is designed to support:

• Protein Synthesis / Anabolism
  • Glycogen Resynthesis
  • Insulin Sensitivity
  • Anti-Catabolism / Muscle Sparing
  • Recovery from Training Sessions
  • Muscular Endurance
  • Resistance to Muscular Fatigue
Each Amino-X Triple Stack Includes the following:

**THE AMINO-X TRIPLE THREAT STACK IS ONLY AVAILABLE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!**

Reg Price: $124.99
Sale Price: $16.99
Save over 86%!!!
GET THE AMINO X TRIPLE THREAT STACK
NOW!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
We literally sold several hundred stacks in less than an hour. We do apologize to anyone whom didn't get a chance to pick up on this epic deal. THOUGH, we WILL be getting more stock in house soon, but it'll be about a week. Please keep checking back next week on our site. As soon as you see it up, GRAB IT, it'll be gone again in virtually minutes. Stock should be in by the end of next week, 8/14 at latest.

sharperunner

Awards
Was there an email sent out when the second round came in? I just ordered some other stuff earlier this week but didn't see the original deal offered

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
crap thats cheap! I wish I did not have so many damn amino's already!

Mike