YOU DEFINITELY WANT TO READ THIS THREAD....MAYBE YOU DON'T, DON'T KNOW TILL YOU DO.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
The official sale starts tomorrow, BUT for our loyal and very appreciated AM members, we wanted to give you guys the first grab!

LG Sciences (Legal Gear) TesTren 2500 (120 servings): Discount TesTren 2500 Supplements

It is now open for sales, but with only AM being informed as of today. We will put up an official sales thread tomorrow. GET IT NOW, BEFORE IT'S ALL SCOOPED UP BY OTHER CUSTOMERS, NOW IS YOUR CHANCE, AT AT AN UNBEATABLE INTRODUCTORY SALE PRICE! THIS PRICE WILL GO UP SOON!

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Very interested! Thanks for the early opp guys!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Is anyone else concerned about the legal statement implications on the second paragraph?...Other than that :blink: it looks good!

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Is anyone else concerned about the legal statement implications on the second paragraph?...Other than that :blink: it looks good!
Both of the ingredients in this are legal

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Both of the ingredients in this are legal :p
I noticed, but then why add the legal statement then :blink: I have a bad feeling the FDA might make them illegal soon :( like everything good in this world...

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Are the compounds active or do they convert into something else? Test and tren maybe? As the name suggests. I am no good with nomenclature

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Ordered mine! Wish I could've been able to order more at this price.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh please! A small dose of dhea and a small dose of 6-ketoprogesterone.

Unless this product is spiked with something else, don't expect much results.

Really NP?!?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Ordered mine! Wish I could've been able to order more at this price.
Aren't you on PCT and then BREAK time after an s4 cycle?