The NEW Slin-Sane v.2 (FREE SHIPPING OFFER)

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Let's be clear: No, you CAN'T eat whatever you want--take a magic pill, and PRESTO lose weight. That isn't the point...BUT, if you're eating clean and want to shred that last bit of stubborn body fat off to REALLY show your definition and ripped abs, then read on...

SlinSane Sale Banner.jpeg

Genomyx's NEW SLIN-SANE V2: The Evolution of Nutrient Optimization!

The progression of performance and the maximization of health begin with nutrition, and every calorie counts when you're expected to be at your best. With the aid of SLIN-SANE V2's comprehensive ingredient profile, you can systemically manage these calories more efficiently by promoting cellular health, dispelling free radicals, and mimicking insulin.

Slin-Sane V2 Key Features:
  • Supports and preserves a healthy immune system (immunomodulation)*
  • Awards cardio- and neuro-protective effects*
  • Increases insulin sensitivity*
  • Regulates and balances serum cholesterol levels; lowering triglycerides and LDL and raising HDL*
  • Stimulates insulin release, mimics insulin, and enhances insulin's endogenous effect*
  • Attenuates exercise-induced fatigue, enhances endurance and vasodilation*

Reg Price: $69.99

Sale Price: $29.99

Save over 57%

Free Shipping Code: SlinSHIP
$6.95 Value Off Ground Shipping
Expires: 7/21/12

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome sale. Great intro price to try the new version.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Dont forget that international customers qualify for free shipping as well
Well, let me rephrase that.....The shipping coupon actually deducts $6.95 off of your total amount due, which is the exact amount for our flatrate ground domestic shipping. Though, if you are an international customer, the coupon will at least just deduct $6.95 from your total. So, a good way to look at this overall picture is that you will be getting Slin-Sane V2 for ONLY $22.94 per unit!

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ah my bad. You did tell me that this morning during our meeting. My brain wasn't working properly after a grueling boxing session :)

TaNkD Up

Awards
Already ordered mine and cant wait to use with XFA and Hemavol will be epic pumps!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
love love love love love it