Glucophase XR is HERE!

1. Glucophase XR is HERE!

Glucophase XR is now available at NutraPlanet!
    $35.99/bottle...

We are also runnning some good deals on Designer PH'S!

2. Oh cool. I figure you'll sell his other new products too, like Lean Xtreme?

3. Is in the works
    •   

4. Awesome Deal!!

5. Just thought I'd point out the amazing deal on DS' m14ad. A bottle for 20 bucks...if you bought raw powder, you would spend 22.50 for 2.7 grams (the total amount in a bottle...90 30mg tabs) from custom (the only place I know to get it raw).

How long are these DS sales lasting?

6. Yes, the best deal is on M14add.

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma76
    Just thought I'd point out the amazing deal on DS' m14ad. A bottle for 20 bucks...if you bought raw powder, you would spend 22.50 for 2.7 grams (the total amount in a bottle...90 30mg tabs) from custom (the only place I know to get it raw).

How long are these DS sales lasting?

7. This deal will run till the end of November, then after that it will go up a little...

8. Did you mean m4ohn? I don't see DS m14add on the nutraplanet site.

9. What happened to the m14add? You getin any in soon?

10. I'm guessing he sold out, because I remember seeing it on his site early this morning.

11. Just out of stock...for some reason my site automatically removes items that are not in stock, and I have to manually hunt down each item and change the setting to where you can view the product but it states that it's out of stock!

Will have some more coming in soon at the same price. Sorry for the delay guys!

12. Stryder any word yet on GXR availability? I was planning on ordering some GXR and Lean Extreme in the next cpl of days

13. sorry, back up...I've been busy ordering I haven't had a chance to keep up on updating quantities on the site. It's in and ready to ship out.

14. neat!

15. bump for a great product

Similar Forum Threads

1. Glucophase XR vs. Bulk K-R-ALA
    By uhockey in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-08-2005, 08:19 PM
  2. GLUCOPHASE XR
    By Rick62 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-20-2004, 07:15 PM
  3. Glucophase XR and Low Carb Diet