Glucophase XR is HERE!

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
Oh cool. I figure you'll sell his other new products too, like Lean Xtreme?

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Just thought I'd point out the amazing deal on DS' m14ad. A bottle for 20 bucks...if you bought raw powder, you would spend 22.50 for 2.7 grams (the total amount in a bottle...90 30mg tabs) from custom (the only place I know to get it raw).

How long are these DS sales lasting?

huluhulu

Awards
Yes, the best deal is on M14add.

Just thought I'd point out the amazing deal on DS' m14ad. A bottle for 20 bucks...if you bought raw powder, you would spend 22.50 for 2.7 grams (the total amount in a bottle...90 30mg tabs) from custom (the only place I know to get it raw).

How long are these DS sales lasting?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This deal will run till the end of November, then after that it will go up a little...

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
Did you mean m4ohn? I don't see DS m14add on the nutraplanet site.

zeromagnus

Board Supporter
Awards
I'm guessing he sold out, because I remember seeing it on his site early this morning.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just out of stock...for some reason my site automatically removes items that are not in stock, and I have to manually hunt down each item and change the setting to where you can view the product but it states that it's out of stock!

Will have some more coming in soon at the same price. Sorry for the delay guys!

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
Stryder any word yet on GXR availability? I was planning on ordering some GXR and Lean Extreme in the next cpl of days

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sorry, back up...I've been busy ordering I haven't had a chance to keep up on updating quantities on the site. It's in and ready to ship out.