RE: The End of an Age: DCP Final Days...BUT GOING OUT W/ STYLE!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
RE: The End of an Age: DCP Final Days...BUT GOING OUT W/ STYLE!

DCP (180 caps) has grown to become the favorite non-stimulant mega fat destroyer, which MANY have come to love and basically cherish as part of their supplement "stash". NutraPlanet is sad to see this leave, but proud to announce we're letting it go out with style. Now, it is to our understanding that DCP will return under the Southland product name, BUT it'll be a different version, without TTA. Therefore, NOW is your chance to grab some before it's history in the making, AND WHILE IT'S ON SALE AT THE LOWEST PRICE EVER SEEN!

DCP End of Days Banner.jpeg

Genomyx Is Saying "Farewell" To DCP....Get It Today & ON SALE, Before DCP is History!

DCP: Damage Control Protocol! Ingredients Profile:

• TTA
  • Salvia Miltiorrhiza
  • Propionyl-L-Carnitine
  • Potassium Pyruvate
  • Raspberry Ketones
DCP is an effective combination of TetradecylThioacetic Acid (250mg), Salvia Miltiorrhiza Extract (standardized for 40% Mixed Tanshinones) (250mg), Propionyl-L-Carnitine (300mg), Potassium Pyruvate (300mg), and Raspberry Ketones (100mg). You may have seen some of these ingredients in other products, but lets look at why we chose them specifically to work in concert to help you become the lean, mean, muscle building machine you want to be.

Reg Price: $69.99

Sale Price: $19.99

Save over 71%

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tis a good price.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

topcop8p8

topcop8p8

Awards
Just saw my email with this! Unfortunately my wallet is pretty light after the 4th of July sales. Would love to pick up a few bottles at that price

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why is it going?
Partly I assume because of Dsade leaving Genomyx, but mostly I believe because TTA is going out the door and likely won't be available for use in supplements in the coming future.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Partly I assume because of Dsade leaving Genomyx, but mostly I believe because TTA is going out the door and likely won't be available for use in supplements in the coming future.

Correct & correct

MrOneEyedBoh

MrOneEyedBoh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TTA becoming banned too now? Damn. And Dsade leaving Genomyx now too? wtf.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He's with SPP now.
Indeed.

You following any of the Crossfit Games right now? Lol

MrOneEyedBoh

MrOneEyedBoh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I took DCP back in the day when it was under RPN lol. Whats the length people are dosing DCP now days?

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Boy do I feel dumb for ordering 10 bottles of DCP from NP when it was on sale for $24.99 a while back. Could have had a couple extra bottle for free if I had waited. Oh well.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Boy do I feel dumb for ordering 10 bottles of DCP from NP when it was on sale for $24.99 a while back. Could have had a couple extra bottle for free if I had waited. Oh well.
We honestly we as surprised as you must be to see this sale price, it was actually pretty spontaneous.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
anyone know where he's going or what he's doing?
He's in another great spot, SouthLand Performance Products. Both companies will prosper, both companies are made up of GREAT people and GREAT ideas....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
got me a few bottles of dcp and tta

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TTA becoming banned too now? Damn. And Dsade leaving Genomyx now too? wtf.

old old old news lol. I remember your avi from bb.com.. you use to post a lot. Must have took a break?