Missed July 4th sale!!

hawkfan9

Awards
I missed the July 4th sale because I was on vacation! I am sooo mad! (Not at NP, just in general) When will the next big sale be!?

uvawahoowa

Awards
I missed the July 4th sale because I was on vacation! I am sooo mad! (Not at NP, just in general) When will the next big sale be!?
Something quasi major supposedly coming up for the slin sane release in the next couple weeks. I missed out on a couple delayed sales...I know how you feel

uvawahoowa

Awards
Something quasi major supposedly coming up for the slin sane release in the next couple weeks. I missed out on a couple delayed sales...I know how you feel
I spoke too soon...slin sane is out!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe the next big sale is Labor Day, but its the planet man, good prices fast shipping and good deals at all times not just during the holidays.

Someone can correct me if something big happens before Labor Day, but I think they usually have a pretty strong sale then.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
I believe the next big sale is Labor Day, but its the planet man, good prices fast shipping and good deals at all times not just during the holidays.

Someone can correct me if something big happens before Labor Day, but I think they usually have a pretty strong sale then.
We just use any excuse we can to run a sale. We have major exclusive sales (a sale for one company) every week. We leave no excuse but to check us out on a daily basis. It's worth it to get on NP, even on vacation. Heck, we'll ship the items to your condo or wherever you are staying! :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i missed what i wanted by a day.. my fault.. damn work! :D