A little disappointed about order - AnabolicMinds.com

A little disappointed about order

  1. New Member
    dat dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    420
    Rep Power
    33641

    Reputation

    A little disappointed about order


    This is my first ever complaint a small one though. I placed my order on 7-5-12 and my order is just now processing. I ordered the Hyper T-2/Revamp combo. I know there was a huge sale for July 4th. This is the longest I've had to wait for my order. I guess Nutra has spoiled us with there great service. Is this normal after a huge sale? Thanks.
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.

  2. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,438
    Rep Power
    2612250

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    the savings is worth the wait
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  3. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,380
    Rep Power
    956429

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dat dude
    This is my first ever complaint a small one though. I placed my order on 7-5-12 and my order is just now processing. I ordered the Hyper T-2/Revamp combo. I know there was a huge sale for July 4th. This is the longest I've had to wait for my order. I guess Nutra has spoiled us with there great service. Is this normal after a huge sale? Thanks.
    Sadly, it can happen with a large sale. Please feel free to hit me up with the order info if it remains delayed
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,703
    Rep Power
    4686928

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    the savings is worth the wait
    What he said^^^
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  5. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3238571

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    This is my first ever complaint a small one though. I placed my order on 7-5-12 and my order is just now processing. I ordered the Hyper T-2/Revamp combo. I know there was a huge sale for July 4th. This is the longest I've had to wait for my order. I guess Nutra has spoiled us with there great service. Is this normal after a huge sale? Thanks.
    Huge sale plus a holiday plus a million new products coming in. I would say that isn't too bad as long as it ships in the next couple days.
  6. NP Supplement Pimp
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,060
    Rep Power
    136886

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    It was solely due to Revamp. I know that Southland probably lost money on this deal. Their manufacturer literally LIED 3 TIMES to them about when the product would ship out. 3 Times. He ended up paying for the product to be sent via overnight to us (from California too) to help save us from any further delay. We sincerely apologize for the delay of your shipment, as I assure you that the stock is in and we are pumping all of these orders out ASAP. This is NOT a normal occurance for us. I will say though that YES, we are SLAMMED from all of the July 4th orders, but nothing that our Flying Ninja Monkeys can't handle....they are hardcore workers.
  7. New Member
    dat dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    420
    Rep Power
    33641

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    It was solely due to Revamp. I know that Southland probably lost money on this deal. Their manufacturer literally LIED 3 TIMES to them about when the product would ship out. 3 Times. He ended up paying for the product to be sent via overnight to us (from California too) to help save us from any further delay. We sincerely apologize for the delay of your shipment, as I assure you that the stock is in and we are pumping all of these orders out ASAP. This is NOT a normal occurance for us. I will say though that YES, we are SLAMMED from all of the July 4th orders, but nothing that our Flying Ninja Monkeys can't handle....they are hardcore workers.
    Thanks. I just got my confirmation email that my items have shipped.
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.
  8. NP Supplement Pimp
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,060
    Rep Power
    136886

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    Thanks. I just got my confirmation email that my items have shipped.
    No problem and thank YOU! We really appreciate all of our customers and definitely for your patience and understanding as well!
  9. New Member
    dat dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    420
    Rep Power
    33641

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    No problem and thank YOU! We really appreciate all of our customers and definitely for your patience and understanding as well!
    Your welcome. I've been a customer since 2007.
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.
  10. Advanced Member
    jonesBones40's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    615
    Rep Power
    10999

    Reputation

    Yeah my NP order came in a little slower than normal. Nothin too serious though
  11. NP Supplement Pimp
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,060
    Rep Power
    136886

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    Your welcome. I've been a customer since 2007.
    I'm sure I've seen your name quite a few times then. Thanks again for choosing NutraPlanet!
  12. New Member
    topcop8p8's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    32
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    376

    Reputation

    Placed my order on 7-6 and still not even processing. Feels bad man. Don't really need anything in my order right away, just hoping my intimidate gets here before my current bottle runs out!
  13. Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,348
    Rep Power
    2901835

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    the savings is worth the wait

    Ya I would have to agree. I had a few guys at work order this stack and they were asking whats taking so long at least now I know
  14. Senior Member
    fame126's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,466
    Rep Power
    264939

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    i was a little disappointed as well i ordered a product fri night the 13th and it didnt start processing till mon morning. i opted for three day shipping thinkin i would get my product my tues at the latest n now just recieved a email saying it just now getting shipped
  15. Advanced Member
    jonesBones40's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    615
    Rep Power
    10999

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by fame126
    i was a little disappointed as well i ordered a product fri night the 13th and it didnt start processing till mon morning. i opted for three day shipping thinkin i would get my product my tues at the latest n now just recieved a email saying it just now getting shipped
    Friday the 13th was your first wrong
  16. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767474

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Sounds like your order got mixed up.. kinda like winning the lottery and seems like you were the lucky winner!

    Mike
  17. Senior Member
    fame126's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,466
    Rep Power
    264939

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Can u imagine if i went with standard shipping? Id be done with my stack by then lol
  18. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,703
    Rep Power
    4686928

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I would love to set up a west coast warehouse for NP
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-11-2005, 11:13 PM
  2. A little story about Genetics
    By Manwhore in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-13-2004, 03:17 PM
  3. A Little Story about BIGPOPPAPUMP
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-11-2003, 07:09 PM
  4. a little confused about T1pro
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-24-2002, 02:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in