A little disappointed about order

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
This is my first ever complaint a small one though. I placed my order on 7-5-12 and my order is just now processing. I ordered the Hyper T-2/Revamp combo. I know there was a huge sale for July 4th. This is the longest I've had to wait for my order. I guess Nutra has spoiled us with there great service. Is this normal after a huge sale? Thanks.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
the savings is worth the wait

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is my first ever complaint a small one though. I placed my order on 7-5-12 and my order is just now processing. I ordered the Hyper T-2/Revamp combo. I know there was a huge sale for July 4th. This is the longest I've had to wait for my order. I guess Nutra has spoiled us with there great service. Is this normal after a huge sale? Thanks.
Sadly, it can happen with a large sale. Please feel free to hit me up with the order info if it remains delayed

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Huge sale plus a holiday plus a million new products coming in. I would say that isn't too bad as long as it ships in the next couple days.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
It was solely due to Revamp. I know that Southland probably lost money on this deal. Their manufacturer literally LIED 3 TIMES to them about when the product would ship out. 3 Times. He ended up paying for the product to be sent via overnight to us (from California too) to help save us from any further delay. We sincerely apologize for the delay of your shipment, as I assure you that the stock is in and we are pumping all of these orders out ASAP. This is NOT a normal occurance for us. I will say though that YES, we are SLAMMED from all of the July 4th orders, but nothing that our Flying Ninja Monkeys can't handle....they are hardcore workers.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
It was solely due to Revamp. I know that Southland probably lost money on this deal. Their manufacturer literally LIED 3 TIMES to them about when the product would ship out. 3 Times. He ended up paying for the product to be sent via overnight to us (from California too) to help save us from any further delay. We sincerely apologize for the delay of your shipment, as I assure you that the stock is in and we are pumping all of these orders out ASAP. This is NOT a normal occurance for us. I will say though that YES, we are SLAMMED from all of the July 4th orders, but nothing that our Flying Ninja Monkeys can't handle....they are hardcore workers.
Thanks. I just got my confirmation email that my items have shipped.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I just got my confirmation email that my items have shipped.
No problem and thank YOU! We really appreciate all of our customers and definitely for your patience and understanding as well! :)

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
No problem and thank YOU! We really appreciate all of our customers and definitely for your patience and understanding as well! :)
Your welcome. I've been a customer since 2007.

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
Yeah my NP order came in a little slower than normal. Nothin too serious though

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Your welcome. I've been a customer since 2007.
I'm sure I've seen your name quite a few times then. Thanks again for choosing NutraPlanet!

topcop8p8

topcop8p8

Awards
Placed my order on 7-6 and still not even processing. Feels bad man. Don't really need anything in my order right away, just hoping my intimidate gets here before my current bottle runs out!

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
i was a little disappointed as well i ordered a product fri night the 13th and it didnt start processing till mon morning. i opted for three day shipping thinkin i would get my product my tues at the latest n now just recieved a email saying it just now getting shipped :(

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
i was a little disappointed as well i ordered a product fri night the 13th and it didnt start processing till mon morning. i opted for three day shipping thinkin i would get my product my tues at the latest n now just recieved a email saying it just now getting shipped :(
Friday the 13th was your first wrong

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like your order got mixed up.. kinda like winning the lottery and seems like you were the lucky winner!

Mike

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Can u imagine if i went with standard shipping? Id be done with my stack by then lol

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would love to set up a west coast warehouse for NP