new nolvadren

uvawahoowa

Awards
Is the final pre sale price 33.76 or is it coming down?

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
After taking a look at the profile, I'd say it's gonna up to around the same as Erase Pro.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
That price WILL DEFINITELY be going up here soon, very soon! It is definitely a GREAT sale price for that product. Think of it like this, it is a couple of our top selling products combined. Top notch formula.

uvawahoowa

Awards
That price WILL DEFINITELY be going up here soon, very soon! It is definitely a GREAT sale price for that product. Think of it like this, it is a couple of our top selling products combined. Top notch formula.
Would it be like erase + lean xtreme?

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Would it be like erase + lean xtreme?
I love both of the companies who make the products in mention, so I am not here to ride on anyone's coat tails. BUT, I'd say you are a good guesser. :)

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
I think I have too many bottles of erase and ad-3 to justify getting this... damn looks promising too
Just sell some off to a buddy and revamp your stash. Can't hurt to squeeze another deal or two in there! :)

But hey, really, the prices you got on both of those products can't be beat. You definitely should have enough room, especially with AD-3 to make profit and STILL give someone an amazingly good deal. Share the wealth, you know you want to! :)

uvawahoowa

Awards
Just sell some off to a buddy and revamp your stash. Can't hurt to squeeze another deal or two in there! :)

But hey, really, the prices you got on both of those products can't be beat. You definitely should have enough room, especially with AD-3 to make profit and STILL give someone an amazingly good deal. Share the wealth, you know you want to! :)
That's a strong sales pitch and a good idea...

zv3

zv3

Awards
I'm going to try one, although I'm supplied up for about 4 months now!