Another Superb Sponsor

D

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to make a quick post to give props to stryder and let everyone know that NutraPlanet lives up to the high expectations we have all come to expect and enjoy from the AM sponsors. I placed an order on Tuesday (I couldn't resist the $10 AV ONE deal) and received the package on Thursday. Within an hour of placing my order, it was showing up online as shipped. That's just incredibly fast service. It was very well packaged in a baggie and plenty of bubble wrap. Not a drop leaked out (3 bottles). So, to all who are considering placing orders, don't hesistate. NutraPlanet lives up to the high standards we have all been spoiled with from the AM sponsors.

One other thing: I noticed that on the "Categories" pull-down menu, there is a "Brodus". If you click on it, there's no information, but has a price of $31.99. I think this might be a rip-off. We all know Brodus is worth about $.02. :D j/k Brodus

dd

Last edited:
stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Man, you are quite observant! There's a story to the Brodus category...I'll let him answer that one for you ;)

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I noticed that too but was afraid to see what it was about for fear I might accidentally purchase his unwanted services. brodus that is. lol. just joking brodus.

B

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ha...No, what it comes down to is that Stryder and Nutraplanet are BAD ASS and he has something coming in stock for me, so he made that category so only I could purchase it, since it's only one bottle. I'd tell you what it is, but you'd all laugh!

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking a bottle of Hello Kitty body wash or shampoo. :lol:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry Brodus...looks like the "cats" out of the bag!

S

size

Awards
  • Established
Brodus...I am not laughing at your finigenx and I look forward to hearing how it treats you. Sly wrote that he gained 8lbs in 5weeks, I do no think that is anything to laugh at. In addition, he stated that methyldien, which people compare, did not work as well for him. It seems this product basically was brushed aside by most.
In addition, I have an acquaintance who used this product and liked it. He mentioned it to me and I had no clue what he was even talking about. As, I tried to find feedback, I found virtually none.

Last edited:
S

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yes, if the price came down some I actually like it better then M1T for bulking as there were relativley no bad sides . I felt great on it.

B

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn...cats out of the bag!

Yep, it was the Hello Kitty Body Wash with Transdermal 1T, 16 ounce!

Ha...yes, you guys, Finigenx...I got one bottle and need more to do a real cycle of it. I've read a lot about it. Basically, if they wouldn't have pulled the "Tren Precursor" marketing, and would have made it a little more affordable, I think it would have been a best seller. The high cost and deceptive marketing put most people off. But I've also read a lot of reports of it working well when dosed properly.

I'm always looking for non-methyls to run (I like to alternate btwn. methyl and non-methyl cycles), and this looked intriguing, as I had previously done well on Mdien (although I was cutting, not bulking).

I will probably stack this with 1 Test, btw. That's best, from what I've read. I'd love to run a cycle solo, but the cost is prohibitive; at least until someone clears out their PH stock as the ban nears.

J

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
Damn...cats out of the bag!

Yep, it was the Hello Kitty Body Wash with Transdermal 1T, 16 ounce!

Ha...yes, you guys, Finigenx...I got one bottle and need more to do a real cycle of it. I've read a lot about it. Basically, if they wouldn't have pulled the "Tren Precursor" marketing, and would have made it a little more affordable, I think it would have been a best seller. The high cost and deceptive marketing put most people off. But I've also read a lot of reports of it working well when dosed properly.

I'm always looking for non-methyls to run (I like to alternate btwn. methyl and non-methyl cycles), and this looked intriguing, as I had previously done well on Mdien (although I was cutting, not bulking).

I will probably stack this with 1 Test, btw. That's best, from what I've read. I'd love to run a cycle solo, but the cost is prohibitive; at least until someone clears out their PH stock as the ban nears.

Hey brodus, looks like you have your own product over on the nutraplanet site. You're moving up in the world ;)

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I thought it was a top hat and round glasses to go with your handle bar mustache to complete your evil magician costume for Holloween.