An open letter to Sam....

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Sam,

Yeaaaaaahhhhh....... I'm gonna need those TPS reports on my desk by the end of the day, and I'm gonna need you to go ahead and come in this weekend to work.

You're going to have more Applied Nutriceuticals orders than you know what to do with here in the near future, and I'm hoping we can have all that busy-work out of the way beforehand so you're able to properly manage the shipping.

Anything I can do for you in the mean time, you know where my inbox is located. Let's make this a magical place for both of us;)

~Jammie

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
mehh.. doubt it

:D i kidd

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL- we have a LOT of stuff in the pipeline about to get put on the market- putting the finishing touches on 5 different new products right now :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL- we have a LOT of stuff in the pipeline about to get put on the market- putting the finishing touches on 5 different new products right now :)
Nice!!

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah! People are gonna love them.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Dirk failed to mention everything that we're in a hurry to work on once we get these 5 moved into production ;-)

So much awesome, so little time.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We are doing the scale-up version on a new Test/NO product today- more details soon.......just have to make sure it runs in an automatic encapsulator at the weight we need it to- gets a little tricky sometimes

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Same here. I remember trying rpm when it was released and being blown away.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
So much AppNut in this thread. Nice to hear about some new products; I remember when Drive and RPM were just released!
And I am happy to see you still have your citrus peel cat!! :)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I lack enough originality to change it lanbane
I haven't changed mine, either- the puppy in my sig pic is 60 lbs. now, lol