4th of july sale???

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84
    I'm just saying this because other sites do the 10% off thing during holidays and they get more of my money.

    I'd like to support NP as much as I could..
    These sale prices are very better then 10% off...I think you save more money by shopping here at NP
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger


  2. Stocking up on...

    Orange triad
    Heart help + fish oil (great price on this combo)
    Compete stack
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  3. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84
    Some good deals, nothing I really need though.

    As Nutra ever thought about doing a 10% code off your order instead?
    Word. The 10% off seems good for other items.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    These sale prices are very better then 10% off...I think you save more money by shopping here at NP
    True, but my point was that none of the items on sale I need.

    With 10% off, I could get what I need. NP then gets my money.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    True, but my point was that none of the items on sale I need.

    With 10% off, I could get what I need. NP then gets my money.
    I can definitely see both sides. I bought from a different site this time with a 10% off code simply because I could get what I wanted cheaper (protein). At the same time I've gotten a lot of killer deals on holidays from NP on certain items that are crazily marked down and I save way more than what I would have if they just went 10% off.

    Obviously we would all love both, but that's probably expecting a bit much!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    I can definitely see both sides. I bought from a different site this time with a 10% off code simply because I could get what I wanted cheaper (protein). At the same time I've gotten a lot of killer deals on holidays from NP on certain items that are crazily marked down and I save way more than what I would have if they just went 10% off.

    Obviously we would all love both, but that's probably expecting a bit much!

    Yeah, well it's nice to have options.

    When is NP getting those Muscle Motive T's in stock?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    No protein
    Suck

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    few goodies
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Some good deals, nothing I really need though.
    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Just nothing I need, even with future use planned out... Nothing I can benefit from personally...
    Disappointed here as well. Didn't the last NP sale fall short too? Things just ain't what they used to be. Oh well C'est la vie

  8. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Yeah, well it's nice to have options.

    When is NP getting those Muscle Motive T's in stock?
    Soon I think. Matt thought they would be up a day or two ago so it should be anytime
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  9. I'm pretty interested in LeCheek Nutrition's AD-3 PCT, as it looks like a way cheaper version of Erase/Erase Pro.

    Does anyone have any experience with this product?

    How about morning dosing versus evening dosing? L-Dopa seems to keep me awake and such.

    Note: This wouldn't be for PCT use, just standalone, as I like the effects of Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Stocking up on...

    Orange triad
    Heart help + fish oil (great price on this combo)
    Compete stack

    Picked up on Triad as well

  11. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn
    I'm pretty interested in LeCheek Nutrition's AD-3 PCT, as it looks like a way cheaper version of Erase/Erase Pro.

    Does anyone have any experience with this product?

    How about morning dosing versus evening dosing? L-Dopa seems to keep me awake and such.

    Note: This wouldn't be for PCT use, just standalone, as I like the effects of Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione.
    You won't see this deal again that is an insane deal!

  12. Compared to local shops or *** .. NP is the shee-ot! But I'm a cheap basta*d. 4th sale looks killer!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. **** 4th of July SALE!!!
    By MidwestBeast in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-04-2011, 11:24 PM
  2. App Nut 4th of july sale 50% off!!!!
    By R1balla in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-02-2011, 11:40 PM
Log in
Log in