4th of july sale???

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Send me first
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

2. NP...Y U NO SEND EMAIL AND PROMO!?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    NP...Y U NO SEND EMAIL AND PROMO!?
    They are actually pushing everything up ten dollars, but only in your browser
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    !
    >SNS-Glycophase<

5. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce

No way!!! I was thinking to stock up on Southland products :P
    OG Punjabi Avenger
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    No way!!! I was thinking to stock up on Southland products :P
    Well in that case I will see about getting that sale fixed
    EvoMuse Products Rep

7. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    And I was gonna buy all the eviscerate and abliderate they had...along glycomix
    >SNS-Glycophase<

8. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce

Alrite half of $500 coming to Southland performance
    OG Punjabi Avenger

9. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    And I was gonna buy all the eviscerate and abliderate they had...along glycomix
    Save one of each for me
    EvoMuse Products Rep

10. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Save one of each for me
    I still have 5 bottles of Abliderate waiting for my next cut ! and I ain;t sharing-selling those muahahaha
    >SNS-Glycophase<

11. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

I still have 5 bottles of Abliderate waiting for my next cut ! and I ain;t sharing-selling those muahahaha
    Next cut?? I don't want you to disappear my brother lol....you need to bulk
    OG Punjabi Avenger

12. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Next cut?? I don't want you to disappear my brother lol....you need to bulk
    My cut is until spring brother!!! !!! I got from here to december to get to 150lbs !
    >SNS-Glycophase<

13. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

My cut is until spring brother!!! !!! I got from here to december to get to 150lbs !
    No cut for you till you reach 160...send all eviscerate to me and I can sell it to geoforce and taman lol
    OG Punjabi Avenger

14. Ive been refreshing my inbox all night. Nothing. I quit.

15. i get my check that day too
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

16. anxiously awaiting. already have the other (probaly non sale items) picked out that I am going to order.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Big mistake putting that location in your profile. Setting my GPS to Edinburg. When's a good time I can catch you outside the place for a while?
    EvoMuse Products Rep

18. Hope they have a sale on a whole grass fed cow that gets a good deep muscle massage 4-6 times per day!! Ill even settle for half!!! Lmao

19. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Big mistake putting that location in your profile. Setting my GPS to Edinburg. When's a good time I can catch you outside the place for a while?
    Dear lord...good thing you don't follow my log to know when I do my 1-2 hour runs hahahahaha xD
    >SNS-Glycophase<

20. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Dear lord...good thing you don't follow my log to know when I do my 1-2 hour runs hahahahaha xD
    If it's as hot there as it is here in Kansas and you're running 1-2 hours you have way more willpower than I do!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

21. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    If it's as hot there as it is here in Kansas and you're running 1-2 hours you have way more willpower than I do!
    Over triple digits every day bro, I can NOT miss my running sessions , lately I've been switching to HIIT cardio since a certain cooper advised so and well...I wasn't gaining much mass for over-doing it on the cardio anyhow haha , but on sundays usually I go for a LONG 7+ mile run
    >SNS-Glycophase<

22. Where is this email??? LOL

23. Quote Originally Posted by dsbhaver View Post
    Where is this email??? LOL
    email is usually sent when everyone is busy at work

24. Has the planet finally forsaken us :'(!! IS THERE NO HOPE LEFT IN THIS WORLD!?

WHERE IS THE 4TH OF JULY SALE! MY CREDIT CARD NEEDS SOME RAPING!! WHY PLANET WHY!!! WHY HAST THOU FORSAKEN ME!?
    >SNS-Glycophase<

25. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    Has the planet finally forsaken us :'(!! IS THERE NO HOPE LEFT IN THIS WORLD!?

WHERE IS THE 4TH OF JULY SALE! MY CREDIT CARD NEEDS SOME RAPING!! WHY PLANET WHY!!! WHY HAST THOU FORSAKEN ME!?
    Hahaha took the words right out of my mouth

26. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Has the planet finally forsaken us :'(!! IS THERE NO HOPE LEFT IN THIS WORLD!?

^^^this

27. I can't believe it's the 3rd of July and the 4th of July sale hasn't started!!!

28. Nutraplanet... DEC 2012 gonna be end of this world so Plz do a dam good sale and soooo cheap prices sale so we can stock up and consume before this world end....Plz do a best sale ever so we can spend all our money and have fun...Plz make our last wishes come true lol
    OG Punjabi Avenger

29. Come on sale!

30. Lol you guys sound like druggies.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NTBM 4th of July SALE!!!
    By MidwestBeast in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-05-2011, 12:24 AM
  2. App Nut 4th of july sale 50% off!!!!