AD-3 PCT by Lecheek Nutrition now at the PLANET

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by ikeNball
    the ****ty review on nutraplanet has me scared...anybody have feedback that has actually tried it?
    I question if the review if real. Check out logs on here and other sites they are all going very well!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by vitaminstore3 View Post
    I question if the review if real. Check out logs on here and other sites they are all going very well!
    I 2nd this !
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow
    •   
       


  3. Hey guys, Do you have to have anything else with it like another anti estrogen or test booster or are you guys taking this by itself? Would it be fine to run this for pct after a test e and dbol cycle? thanks.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by sdlow View Post
    Hey guys, Do you have to have anything else with it like another anti estrogen or test booster or are you guys taking this by itself? Would it be fine to run this for pct after a test e and dbol cycle? thanks.
    Im running it with their testodrolx9 although by itself it should still be a great product. Pm me or you can post in a different section for answers to your second question
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  5. Quote Originally Posted by sdlow View Post
    Hey guys, Do you have to have anything else with it like another anti estrogen or test booster or are you guys taking this by itself? Would it be fine to run this for pct after a test e and dbol cycle? thanks.
    You dont have to run anything with it should be an excellent standalone, if you wanted to stack it with testodrolx9 and mass hgh that would be amazing. For your second question you can post in another section or PM me. Im stacking with testox9 and having a blast see my log in my signature
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    You dont have to run anything with it should be an excellent standalone, if you wanted to stack it with testodrolx9 and mass hgh that would be amazing. For your second question you can post in another section or PM me. Im stacking with testox9 and having a blast see my log in my signature
    Thanks Matty
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  7. Thanks alot for your help and quick respose mattys4 im def going to check out your log as soon as i get a free minute good luck with it bro.
  8. Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  9. Bump
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  10. Im going wiht 1 cap a day as it about 1.5 erase which is perfect when not on anything else
    75mg would be like erase pro, so bye bye libido
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Lecheek Nutrition REVIEW!!!
    By jonesBones40 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-15-2012, 09:25 AM
  2. Let's see what this Lecheek Nutrition is all about
    By jonesBones40 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-13-2012, 11:04 PM
  3. lecheek nutrition-samples
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-06-2011, 03:13 PM
Log in
Log in