Lecheek HyperT2 Exclusively on NP

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lecheek Nutrition Hyper T2 (90 caps): Discount Hyper T2 Supplements

HyperT2 by Lecheek Nutrition is the latest innovative T2/metabolism booster to hit the market. Each capsule contains key ingredients to enhance the T2 hormone and increase metabolism which can lead to amazing results by itself or even better results when stacked with a stimulatory fat burner.

*T2 (3,5-diiodo-l-thyronine) has a much faster metabolic rate than T3 or T4 by up to 24 times.
*Increase resting metabolic rate by up to 33%
*Significant increases in the liver activities of Glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase and Malice enzyme, these enzymes are necessary for fat metabolism
*Significantly increases oxygen consumption in blood cells
*Increase protein turnover
*Decrease cholesterol levels
*Alpha-2 agonist
*Increases liver glycogen breakdown
*Increased number of beta adrenergic receptors in the heart , skeletal muscle, adipose tissue, and lymphocytes(these receptors bind fat mobilizing hormones)
*Supports GH release
HyperT2 is great at targeting fat in the stomach region as well as lower back and the all so difficult so called love handle region. Another great thing about HyperT2 is the fact that it is a non stimulant product so it can be used with other stimulants. We know as well as you do that there are plenty of overdosed stimulant products on the market today and it can be a burden trying to figure out what will be safe to take with what. HyperT2 must be taken no more than 45 days at a time and your body must be given a 4 week break between cycles to ensure a safe and effective fat burning experience. If you are serious about getting rid of that stubborn fat, you need to try HyperT2 today!

Supplement Facts
Serving Size-1 capsule
Servings per container-90
3,5-Diiodo L-Thyronine 200mcg *
Capsicum annuum Extract 2mg *
Rauwolfia vomitoria Extract 2mg *
Raspberry Ketones- 250mg

hyperT2_medium.jpg

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I bought 2 already . At that price it's awesome .

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
bout time!

CJNator

Awards
Anyone going to log this? I would like to see the results

NoSwtTea4U

Board Supporter
Awards
Has anyone else thrown up from this? I've taken it 3 times and thrown up about 4 hours later each time.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Has anyone else thrown up from this? I've taken it 3 times and thrown up about 4 hours later each time.
You'll lose weight like crazy - sounds like its doing it's job.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I started mine on Friday and I'm golden .

NoSwtTea4U

Board Supporter
Awards
Are u taking anything else with it?
No and it happened a 4th time so no more for me!

Could just be something in it not agreeing with me, but I have had all the ingredients before in different products.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Send it to me :)

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
No and it happened a 4th time so no more for me!

Could just be something in it not agreeing with me, but I have had all the ingredients before in different products.
I am sure that one of the ingredients is just not well liked by your body. For me, I cannot take regular yohimbine, as I do well with all other stims. 1mg of yohimbine makes me feel that I am literally going to die, while others I know scarf that stuff down like skittles or something. This is literally the first bad review on this product that I've seen or heard so far. I will say by looking at the ingredient profile, it is strong though.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I just got mine today :)
I'm using it a week so far. I don't even want to say what the fat loss is stacked with OXYECA and intermittent fasting. It's sick!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I'm using it a week so far. I don't even want to say what the fat loss is stacked with OXYECA and intermittent fasting. It's sick!!
this is what i'll be running after my purus log

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I have twice, the 2nd being just yesterday. Usually feel like I'm going to throw up until I can eat a half hour later.