OMEGA SPORTS PH SALE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As part of our GRAND OPENING and with the PH ban lingering around the corner, we are running a sale on all Omega Sports PH's. They are all marked down an additional 10% off. This sale will run till the end of the month...

Thank you for your support!

Grant

Awards
  • Established
You should put a link in your sig to your website, just a tip.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
...and don't forget to get your PCT and research supplies at M5 :D

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm working out the logistics of it right now. I have one international order so far and waiting to see how that pans out. I may have to go with money orders from now on, but once I get the details nailed down I'll let you know. Sorry to keep you in limbo in those regards...

kojie

Awards
I'm working out the logistics of it right now. I have one international order so far and waiting to see how that pans out. I may have to go with money orders from now on, but once I get the details nailed down I'll let you know. Sorry to keep you in limbo in those regards...
tnx man...
why not carry it in nutraplanet??

that would make ur site one kick ass place....

a one stop shop!!!:thumbsup:

--kojie

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Paying by money order is not easy and more expensive than by credit card. As an international customer I'have been and always be shopping from sites that accept the payment by credit card. I think a lot of guy are in same case than me. Now how you wanna manage your site is up to you. ;)

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I will take that into consideration, as I want to be able to service our international members, but have heard many horror stories about merchants receiving CC payments and shipping out internationally, and because it is impossible to keep up with what is illegal in certain areas, packages getting seized and customers calling their CC companys getting charge backs and packages never being returned to the merchant.

I need to do more homework on the matter and hope something can be worked out...

Status
Not open for further replies.