Is Liquid T-911 Not Actually AT the Planet Yet?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    To be completely honest, yes, we have had it the entire time it's been on our site as "in stock". The actual problem is that this stuff is flying out the door faster than it can be ordered, produced, and shipped here. BUT, we did just get a fresh supply in yesterday, which has been updated in our inventory. We all knew this one would be big, but it actually has surprised us a little on HOW well it is selling, seeing it's a newer product. BUT, I guess customers just know that LG always produces great products.

T-911 (75 mL), NOW IN STOCK AND READY FOR SHIPMENT!
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/l...ion-75-ml.html
    and price up too.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Domenic View Post
    So just take vitamin E and hope for the best?
    well NOT ALL vitamin e only natural tocotrienols.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Domenic View Post
    And if you're prone to Male Pattern Baldness, this is definitely NOT for you, right? Because I already bought it and it's on my fridge winking at me, but so is the harsh reality of "Come on, bro, keep it real with yourself... your hairline IS receding a little bit..."
    Well, it's hard to say. Yes it will raise your DHT which can certainly lead to hair loss if you are prone. At the same time though T-911 doesn't have a huge amount of epiandrosterone, just enough for the agression and strength boost. If you are very concerned I'd avoid it.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by classic34
    Well, it's hard to say. Yes it will raise your DHT which can certainly lead to hair loss if you are prone. At the same time though T-911 doesn't have a huge amount of epiandrosterone, just enough for the agression and strength boost. If you are very concerned I'd avoid it.
    Okay. anybody wanna' trade?
    Celtic Labs Rep

PHFSupplements.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by Domenic View Post
    Okay. anybody wanna' trade?
    yup me
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    sooo "T-911 doesn't have a huge amount of epiandrosterone, just enough" ?????

how much is enough?

7. I don't know the exact amount, but we aren't disclosing it anyways. I'd imagine there's more in MMv3 than T-911 but I'm really not sure.

usplabsdirect.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    I don't know the exact amount, but we aren't disclosing it anyways. I'd imagine there's more in MMv3 than T-911 but I'm really not sure.

MMv3=has the 3a isomer
    the "new" version of T-911= has the 3b isomer

9. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    MMv3=has the 3a isomer
    the "new" version of T-911= has the 3b isomer
    I realize that but they are the same compound and are extremely similar.

usplabsdirect.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal

yup me
    Word? Whatcha' wanna' trade? I'm preparing to recomp. I can.even cut more. While longer.
    Celtic Labs Rep

PHFSupplements.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 206
    Last Post: 04-08-2013, 09:29 AM
  2. PureCAMP-95: The Purest Forskolin on the Planet Now at the Planet!!!
    By strategicmove in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 109
    Last Post: 02-18-2013, 10:37 AM
  3. Replies: 127
    Last Post: 06-01-2012, 06:31 PM
  4. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-29-2012, 07:18 AM
  5. How to make liquid arimidex or liquid nolva?
    By rford78 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-15-2006, 01:04 PM