Test Factor Advanced - Intro Presale Blowout....EPIC Sale Price!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Test Factor Advanced sale banner.jpeg

INTRODUCTORY Pre-Sale Offer!
ETA- 6/19-20

Regular Price:
$69.99

INTRODUCTORY SALE PRICE: TOO LOW TO ADVERTISE! (SERIOUS SAVINGS)....Add to Cart to View Our INSANE SALE PRICE!

NEW Test Factor Advanced is a new & innovative clinical testosterone support supplement. This advanced formulation includes D-Aspartic Acid, that has been shown in clinical studies to increase testosterone levels by 42% after ONLY twelve days (Reprod Biol Endocrinol. Oct 27, 2009). When you match this with MN's GROUNDBREAKING innovations, ActeoFit and RC Pensis, which support optimal estrogen, androgen, and nitric oxide levels, you'll find a very synergestic formula that represents the pinnacle of testosterone enhancement technology! Read on...

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Crazy price on this! May have to grab some if the other things I want at Nutra are available. :)

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
I assure you that you will NEVER see a price this low on such a fine product, ANYWHERE. I am not kidding.

The point is this....THIS INTRODUCTORY SALE PRICE WILL GO UP HERE VERY SOON. IT WILL NOT EVER BE THIS LOW AGAIN, ANYWHERE. SALE STOCK IS LIMITED TOO, JUST AS THE BSN DEAL WE HAD AND IT BLEW RIGHT OUT. Now, luckily, we DO have more stock than we did for the recent BSN deal, BUT this sale will not be around for long, regardless. GET IT NOW....."YOU SNOOZE, YOU LOOSE"....END OF STORY. :)

C

chzcake01

Awards
  • Established
just ordered 2. couldn't pass up this deal :head:

J

jarredm15

Awards
purchased 1 myself..for $19.99 you cant go wrong haha

I

IronT

Awards
I ordered two bottles on June 15th, and it still hasn't even shipped yet? Will these only ship when the intro sale ends, like a sort of presale, or is there something wrong with my order?

1 More Repp

1 More Repp

Awards
Ordered mine on the 15th as well with a bunch of other stuff and it still hasn't shipped either. What's the deal with such a delay?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Probably ship out monday, i bet they sold a ton of them. Much more then they had in stock.

Lutztenways

Lutztenways

Awards
Ahh, it isn't the T-911 that is my hold up, it's the Test Factor Advanced. Knowledge is comfort.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
We truly apologize about the delay. To be completely honest here, our stock was supposed to arrive last week. BUT, not due to Molecular Nutrition, but due to the fulfillment company they are using (who has always shipped in a timely basis on all past orders) shipping our stock, there were some delays with getting it out the door. I will not lie, knowing they didn't want to hold up our customer's orders any longer, with something that was out of their control, MN actually took the imitative to literally OVERNIGHT our stock to us for free. I know for a fact they must have lost all profit from this sale, due to the highly inflated shipping fees. We have all of the rest of our stock arriving to us tomorrow. Our warehouse guys have to be loosing pounds of weight from how hard they are working to get all orders shipped out. Most orders were shipping yesterday and are shipping today. As soon as the stock arrives tomorrow, we will have the rest of the orders shipped out, seeing no other item(s) is still holding up the order. From my knowledge all other back-ordered items are arriving within their normal transit times. Thanks for everyone's patience and understanding with this matter. But I will say that this SICK price on TFA is well worth any wait. You will never see that low of a sale price again.

hmmoreno

hmmoreno

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info ;)

We truly apologize about the delay. To be completely honest here, our stock was supposed to arrive last week. BUT, not due to Molecular Nutrition, but due to the fulfillment company they are using (who has always shipped in a timely basis on all past orders) shipping our stock, there were some delays with getting it out the door. I will not lie, knowing they didn't want to hold up our customer's orders any longer, with something that was out of their control, MN actually took the imitative to literally OVERNIGHT our stock to us for free. I know for a fact they must have lost all profit from this sale, due to the highly inflated shipping fees. We have all of the rest of our stock arriving to us tomorrow. Our warehouse guys have to be loosing pounds of weight from how hard they are working to get all orders shipped out. Most orders were shipping yesterday and are shipping today. As soon as the stock arrives tomorrow, we will have the rest of the orders shipped out, seeing no other item(s) is still holding up the order. From my knowledge all other back-ordered items are arriving within their normal transit times. Thanks for everyone's patience and understanding with this matter. But I will say that this SICK price on TFA is well worth any wait. You will never see that low of a sale price again.