OG Protocol, ON SALE, LIMITED SUPPLIES!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
ONLY WHILE VERY LIMITED SUPPLIES LAST, Pick up Genomyx's OG version of Protocol (495 grams) for ONLY $24.99! ....And, I am NOT kidding when I say LIMITED SUPPLIES either!

protocol_large.jpeg

Protocol: Advanced Recovery!

**Delicious Cherry Flavor!

Research and empirical evidence have shown time and time again that immediately after weight training, taking advantage of specific physiological changes can exponentially accelerate changes in body composition and performance. With Protocol, not only will you allow your body to maximize the endogenous changes already caused by training, but you can actually create a perfect myotropic environment by driving your body’s nutrient storage and muscle protein synthesis capabilities to a new level.

Protocol was designed to be taken immediately after weight training to kick start protein synthesis and perfectly harmonize your body’s hormonal cascade priming it for a post workout meal or shake. Take a serving of Protocol right after training, wait 15 minutes and have a high carbohydrate, high protein shake or meal. For fat loss programs, take a serving of Protocol, wait 15 minutes and have an isocaloric (equal parts carb, protein and fat) mixed meal. The end result will be faster muscle gain and accelerated recovery, fully preparing your body for the next training session. On non-training days, take a serving 15 minutes before your first meal. See FAQ for multiple serving recommendations.

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Huge sale right here. This version has been discontinued by Genomyx so stock up while you can. I just heard that there almost half way sold out.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
That's good stuff right there. Hopefully it lasts till I get paid!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome price.. god i love cherry!

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
awesome price.. god i love cherry!
Good to hear as ive never tried protocol. I ordered the cherry flavor, should be here soon. I feel im in for a treat!