NEW & REFORMULATED Dexaprine: Forget 1,3.....Ephedra Who?

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
LET THE GAMES BEGIN......

How many fat burners have you taken? How many fat burners have you taken that have worked? Well, NutraPlanet is more than proud to be the first to bring you a new, innovative, & EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE fat burner; one that is GUARANTEED TO WORK! Let's just say I personally know the formulators and all the guys at IForce, all TOP NOTCH fellas and brilliant when it comes to putting together a SUPERIOR PRODUCT!

Yet another EXCLUSIVE SALE OPPORTUNITY for NutraPlanet's notorious promotional line-up, as we proudly introduce IForce's NEW & HIGHLY IMPROVED Dexaprine (60 capsules)! While others have been scrambling around trying to find a "cure" to the 1,3 extinction, trying to find a replacement for the main active in 90% of the effective fat burners on today's market, IForce has been just waiting for the perfect chance to unleash a new phenomenon for effective fat burning; what will soon be a complete paradigm shift for the sports nutrition market!.....The NEW REFORMULATED DEXAPRINE WILL REIGN KING!

Dexaprine new version sale banner.jpeg

And on a side note, IT'S ON SALE!!! While we do love to brag about our EXTREMELY LOW PRICES, our sale price is TOO LOW TO ADVERTISE! That's right, it would simply result in our supplies being drastically cut short. Therefore, to subside from any troubles, we have "hidden" the price. To find yourself in pure amazement of this RIDICULOUS LOW INTRODUCTORY SALE PRICE for such a SUPERIOR PRODUCT, just simply add the item to your shopping cart.

NutraPlanet.....KEEPING IT REAL.

Attachments

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great price! And well worth it I might add. Loving Dex V2 thus far.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Great price! And well worth it I might add. Loving Dex V2 thus far.
This is EXACTLY what everyone who has tried this great new product has said. Your words almost sound like a quote to me at this point. :)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn you Nutraplanet. I've got a bottle of this on the way for a promo, but this price is too good to not stock up. Original Dexaprine is my favorite fat burner so if this tops the champ I'll run it all the freaking time. Amazing deal.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Cant wait to try!

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Damn you nutraplanet. Your sales are just to convincing. :( I stock up everytime you guys have something lol

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Damn you nutraplanet. Your sales are just to convincing. :( I stock up everytime you guys have something lol
Then I guess your broke every day, huh? :)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
REAL User Reviews:

“Gonna keep it simple. Iforce hit a home run again. V2 is a 10/10 all around. It blows the OG version away. I took a full pill at 5:30 am before work and usally by noon I'm yawning. Well at 4 pm I wa still rocking and hit the gym without my PRE-workout. I can't say enough good things about V2. I lost 14 lbs on the og and hope to lose 5 more on V2. Listen u all there's alot talk on here about best fat burner etc... Iforce has the best one hands down. I would pay double for it. Get urself some.” –Brindlemax

“12pm - Lunch time.. 7 hours later... Is this real life? My energy is still through the roof. I'm def not feeling any crash or drop in energy. My mood is great and I went for a walk at lunch time for around an hour.” –Ajvitan

“Took my first dose today and I can honestly say this is the strongest appetite suppressor on the market.” –idreamofnumber1

“Sooooo...... I guess I found my sweet spot with Dex V2 it's 1 o'clock west coast time. Took it about an hour ago and my palms are sweaty in a full blast AC office. Energy is high as well. I will keep it at 1 cap a day.” –vicesoldier

“Anyone looking to drop some fast weight… SHOULD consider dexaprine, I am not PIMPING or Hyping a product and people here have come to know how detailed I am on my logs and nutrition, I was at 138lbs on monday and anyone can check my ongoing log for that, and right now coming back from cardio I weighted 134.4” –Celorza

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
REAL User Reviews:

“Gonna keep it simple. Iforce hit a home run again. V2 is a 10/10 all around. It blows the OG version away. I took a full pill at 5:30 am before work and usally by noon I'm yawning. Well at 4 pm I wa still rocking and hit the gym without my PRE-workout. I can't say enough good things about V2. I lost 14 lbs on the og and hope to lose 5 more on V2. Listen u all there's alot talk on here about best fat burner etc... Iforce has the best one hands down. I would pay double for it. Get urself some.” –Brindlemax

“12pm - Lunch time.. 7 hours later... Is this real life? My energy is still through the roof. I'm def not feeling any crash or drop in energy. My mood is great and I went for a walk at lunch time for around an hour.” –Ajvitan

“Took my first dose today and I can honestly say this is the strongest appetite suppressor on the market.” –idreamofnumber1

“Sooooo...... I guess I found my sweet spot with Dex V2 it's 1 o'clock west coast time. Took it about an hour ago and my palms are sweaty in a full blast AC office. Energy is high as well. I will keep it at 1 cap a day.” –vicesoldier

“Anyone looking to drop some fast weight… SHOULD consider dexaprine, I am not PIMPING or Hyping a product and people here have come to know how detailed I am on my logs and nutrition, I was at 138lbs on monday and anyone can check my ongoing log for that, and right now coming back from cardio I weighted 134.4” –Celorza

Is it stackable with E?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it stackable with E?
theres no need. It's also way too powerful to stack with any other stims IMO. This is a true 1 and done type of supplement.

pedro321

Awards
Well thanks to Nutraplanet now telling me what I can and cant order to my country, I'll have to do my ordering elsewhere.

tWack

tWack

Awards
  • Established
I love the price.. Sadly V2 will probably be illegal over here.. :puppy_dog_eyes:

MontanaVike

Awards
If I take this in the morning before working out, should I not take a stimulant preworkout? Maybe just stick with some BCAA, coconut oil, etc?

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Wow! Great price. Might have to pick up some of this even though I'm bulking.