Just looked through my order history at NutraPlanet...

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Just looked through my order history at NutraPlanet...


    Turns out I've spent $3,762.95 at the planet so far...



    If only you guys had a rewards/loyalty program...


  2. Inspired me to add mine up and calculate my nutra stats:

    Total spent: $1010.32
    First purchase: 7/8/2008
    Avg. spent per purchase: $59.4
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  3. I should be ashamed of myself lol

    Total Spent- Rounded it to $5525.00
    First Purchase- 02/05/2009
    Core Nutritionals Representative
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I should be ashamed of myself lol

    Total Spent- Rounded it to $5525.00
    First Purchase- 02/05/2009
    lol, thats what i just spent on my pool

  5. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    lol, thats what i just spent on my pool
    Well just know I could have had a pool lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  6. I am at $2107.66 from what they have on record starting 6/23/2008. I am pretty sure I ordered stuff from them before this date that does not show.....maybe I am mistaken?

  7. Wow...What an eye opener!!! $4,189 since 4-6-2009.

  8. 1106.69 since 03/11 for me but I order from a lot of other places.
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_SEALs View Post
    I dont want titties.... will that product work for a SERM?

  9. Holy balls... ive never even had $4000 haha

  10. 6,703.34 from 2007 until now. That doesnt include the year i was in boot and mct and the beginning of mos school.

    Guess i love nutraplanet. Lol
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  11. lol damn you guys spend a lot! I only buy on clearance

  12. Sure I spent a couple grand last year trying **** out.

    Never ever again! This year I only spent a couple hundred. I said my goal was $50 a month, doubt I'll even do that though.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    6,703.34 from 2007 until now. That doesnt include the year i was in boot and mct and the beginning of mos school.

    Guess i love nutraplanet. Lol
    Thank God someone beat me lol. Guess your the winner I'm sure there is someone out there that hit the $10,000 mark :O
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  14. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay

    Thank God someone beat me lol. Guess your the winner I'm sure there is someone out there that hit the $10,000 mark :O
    They wasted a lot of money if they spent $10,000 on some plants and chemicals. Guaranteed if they did that too they probably gained 5lbs max.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  15. Holy crap, no wonder this place is doing so well! That's a ****load of money between ~10 people.. hahaha
    Nutraplanet wins!

  16. There's a reason we don't have a Total Amount Spent at Nutraplanet box It adds up fast

  17. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Sure I spent a couple grand last year trying **** out.

    Never ever again! This year I only spent a couple hundred. I said my goal was $50 a month, doubt I'll even do that though.
    I go through periods where I say "ok Nutraplanet we have to spend some time apart. It's not that I don't love you or care about you because I do. Nothing is better than seeing a box from you on my doorstep. But I haven't taken out the girlfriend in a while and she's getting mad. And the kids are starving to death*. But I promise I'll come back baby, I always do!"

    *I don't actually have kids...that I know of.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    There's a reason we don't have a Total Amount Spent at Nutraplanet box It adds up fast
    Hahahaha no joke there! Money well spent though.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce

    I go through periods where I say "ok Nutraplanet we have to spend some time apart. It's not that I don't love you or care about you because I do. Nothing is better than seeing a box from you on my doorstep. But I haven't taken out the girlfriend in a while and she's getting mad. And the kids are starving to death*. But I promise I'll come back baby, I always do!"

    *I don't actually have kids...that I know of.
    Yeah. I'm like I'm buying all this stuff ain't my body comp ain't changing, or it's changing as it would if I didn't take anything. I've smart-end up some since last year.
    -Don't make impulse purchases.
    -Wait to see logs/reviews.
    -Try to find logging opportunities.
    -Make sure lifting & eating for goals are in order.
    -Realizing I don't need to "take" something every month.
    -& Hot damn I wish I could get back a lot of the money I spent on sups last year!

    That why I rep for Purus, we have some basic staples and a few other products with proven ingredients to work.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  20. $5203.97 from November 2007 till now. I'm not sure how long Nutra has been keeping records and they did update the site a few times since I've been purchasing from them.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Yeah. I'm like I'm buying all this stuff ain't my body comp ain't changing, or it's changing as it would if I didn't take anything. I've smart-end up some since last year.
    -Don't make impulse purchases.
    -Wait to see logs/reviews.
    -Try to find logging opportunities.
    -Make sure lifting & eating for goals are in order.
    -Realizing I don't need to "take" something every month.
    -& Hot damn I wish I could get back a lot of the money I spent on sups last year!

    That why I rep for Purus, we have some basic staples and a few other products with proven ingredients to work.
    I like this post, but it seems like some people always have to be running something. It may be an expensive lesson you learned, but one we all need to do at some point.

    I also get a lot of my "staple" body products at Nutraplanet. I always wash with Java Lather and use Banish bars on the backs of my arms. I use Banish face wash before bed. And for the first time I'm using Renegade Skin Balm and absolutely loving it. Certainly feel better when using it before I go out. Just a more confident alpha male type feeling. I have never been shy or withdrawn, but with this I just feel like the head of the wolfpack. Insert hangover image here.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  22. Sounds like a addiction to me scary stuff haha

  23. Anyone want to PM me the link to the secret section of nutraplanet that sells AAS? Because with the type of duckets some of you are dropping, I can only imagine it must exist, and all of you have a premium pass lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids

  24. Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth View Post
    Anyone want to PM me the link to the secret section of nutraplanet that sells AAS? Because with the type of duckets some of you are dropping, I can only imagine it must exist, and all of you have a premium pass lol.

    You crazy kids and your slang terms. I have to google most of the terms I see on this forum lately because there are so many youngsters.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone

    You crazy kids and your slang terms. I have to google most of the terms I see on this forum lately because there are so many youngsters.
    Duckets is money.

    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Duckets is money.


    I now know but I had to google that one!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone

    I now know but I had to google that one!
    I thought you had to Google AAS and was going to say your dementia has come on strong

  28. NP stopped including free samples in all my orders from them for the past 2 yrs or so

    wonder what they do with all the free samples they get from the manufacturers

    I'm not a sucker for free samples, just saying

  29. Quote Originally Posted by raptor2003
    NP stopped including free samples in all my orders from them for the past 2 yrs or so

    wonder what they do with all the free samples they get from the manufacturers

    I'm not a sucker for free samples, just saying
    They give them all to me.
    Official Get Diesel Representative
    PM me with any questions

  30. damn thats crazy numbers

  31. Quote Originally Posted by raptor2003
    NP stopped including free samples in all my orders from them for the past 2 yrs or so

    wonder what they do with all the free samples they get from the manufacturers

    I'm not a sucker for free samples, just saying
    I haven't gotten any in awhile either now that I think about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_SEALs View Post
    I dont want titties.... will that product work for a SERM?

  32. Bloody hell I just added it up to $3085 ... seems nutra planet might be helping the American economy too with Australians spending money like that. Funny enough I have never ordered any type of protein either shipping is cost prohibitive ... although I have to admit I have on sold a few things at a tidy profit :P

  33. Quote Originally Posted by raptor2003 View Post
    NP stopped including free samples in all my orders from them for the past 2 yrs or so

    wonder what they do with all the free samples they get from the manufacturers

    I'm not a sucker for free samples, just saying
    This is going to make you mad, but: They give out samples all the time. In the comments section of your order if you put samples please you will receive 5-10 random samples in an order. What they stopped doing is giving samples in every order no matter what. But I have never heard of an order that said samples please not getting them.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    This is going to make you mad, but: They give out samples all the time. In the comments section of your order if you put samples please you will receive 5-10 random samples in an order. What they stopped doing is giving samples in every order no matter what. But I have never heard of an order that said samples please not getting them.

    I have asked for samples before and not received any. Several times this has happened. I don't order from Nutraplanet just to get samples though. Once in a while they will hook you up, which is really nice of them because its not like its a requirement, they do it out of their own good will.

  35. Damn its crazy on how much ppl have spent on supps and that's just from NP...I actually just spent 199$ on supps a couple of weeks ago nd like always I asked for samples and I didn't get any kinda weird cuz most of my previous orders I have got samples in one order I got a flying monkey t shirt.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    This is going to make you mad, bu4: They give out samples all the time. In the comments section of your order if you put samples please you will receive 5-10 random samples in an order. What they stopped doing is giving samples in every order no matter what. But I have never heard of an order that said samples please not getting them.

    old timer @NP

    probably when sam hong used to hand pack the orders himself lol

    not mad, orders so far totalled nearly 1k this year alone; SP is gaining a bit more of my attention nowadays anyway

    I will write pre-workout samples PLS; but boxes always arrived with NO SAMPLES

    think big spenders have no need for samples anyway huh

  37. ~$800 total spent since August 2011

    Checked my debit card history is this to much guys??

  38. Quote Originally Posted by SquatOrTwat
    ~$800 total spent since August 2011

    Checked my debit card history is this to much guys??
    That's $100 a month.
    What are you buying every month?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  39. Never received samples from nutra. But then again, Ive never asked lol i usually just hand them out to buddies at the gym or work anyway
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

  40. Quote Originally Posted by theniteman View Post
    Never received samples from nutra. But then again, Ive never asked lol i usually just hand them out to buddies at the gym or work anyway
    Yeah. Can't remember when or where I read you need to ask for them. Comments section just say samples please and there ya go. In the old days you didn't need to ask
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Nutraplanet order .... Help
    By piff in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-10-2008, 12:44 PM
  2. Nutraplanet order .... Help
    By piff in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 10:19 AM
  3. My order history has vanished!!!
    By bodybybrad in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-24-2008, 09:39 PM
  4. first order from nutraplanet
    By b180 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-01-2006, 02:34 PM
Log in
Log in