Just looked through my order history at NutraPlanet...

T

trenbologna

Awards
Turns out I've spent $3,762.95 at the planet so far...

If only you guys had a rewards/loyalty program...

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Inspired me to add mine up and calculate my nutra stats:

Total spent: $1010.32
First purchase: 7/8/2008
Avg. spent per purchase: $59.4

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I should be ashamed of myself lol

Total Spent- Rounded it to $5525.00
First Purchase- 02/05/2009

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
I am at $2107.66 from what they have on record starting 6/23/2008. I am pretty sure I ordered stuff from them before this date that does not show.....maybe I am mistaken?

R

Rozman

Awards
Wow...What an eye opener!!! $4,189 since 4-6-2009.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
6,703.34 from 2007 until now. That doesnt include the year i was in boot and mct and the beginning of mos school.

Guess i love nutraplanet. Lol

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol damn you guys spend a lot! I only buy on clearance :p

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sure I spent a couple grand last year trying **** out.

Never ever again! This year I only spent a couple hundred. I said my goal was $50 a month, doubt I'll even do that though.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6,703.34 from 2007 until now. That doesnt include the year i was in boot and mct and the beginning of mos school.

Guess i love nutraplanet. Lol
Thank God someone beat me lol. Guess your the winner :D I'm sure there is someone out there that hit the $10,000 mark :O

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thank God someone beat me lol. Guess your the winner :D I'm sure there is someone out there that hit the $10,000 mark :O
They wasted a lot of money if they spent $10,000 on some plants and chemicals. Guaranteed if they did that too they probably gained 5lbs max.

T

trenbologna

Awards
Holy crap, no wonder this place is doing so well! That's a ****load of money between ~10 people.. hahaha
Nutraplanet wins! :usa:

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sure I spent a couple grand last year trying **** out.

Never ever again! This year I only spent a couple hundred. I said my goal was $50 a month, doubt I'll even do that though.
I go through periods where I say "ok Nutraplanet we have to spend some time apart. It's not that I don't love you or care about you because I do. Nothing is better than seeing a box from you on my doorstep. But I haven't taken out the girlfriend in a while and she's getting mad. And the kids are starving to death*. But I promise I'll come back baby, I always do!"

*I don't actually have kids...that I know of.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I go through periods where I say "ok Nutraplanet we have to spend some time apart. It's not that I don't love you or care about you because I do. Nothing is better than seeing a box from you on my doorstep. But I haven't taken out the girlfriend in a while and she's getting mad. And the kids are starving to death*. But I promise I'll come back baby, I always do!"

*I don't actually have kids...that I know of.
Yeah. I'm like I'm buying all this stuff ain't my body comp ain't changing, or it's changing as it would if I didn't take anything. I've smart-end up some since last year.
-Don't make impulse purchases.
-Wait to see logs/reviews.
-Try to find logging opportunities.
-Make sure lifting & eating for goals are in order.
-Realizing I don't need to "take" something every month.
-& Hot damn I wish I could get back a lot of the money I spent on sups last year! :(

That why I rep for Purus, we have some basic staples and a few other products with proven ingredients to work.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
$5203.97 from November 2007 till now. I'm not sure how long Nutra has been keeping records and they did update the site a few times since I've been purchasing from them.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah. I'm like I'm buying all this stuff ain't my body comp ain't changing, or it's changing as it would if I didn't take anything. I've smart-end up some since last year.
-Don't make impulse purchases.
-Wait to see logs/reviews.
-Try to find logging opportunities.
-Make sure lifting & eating for goals are in order.
-Realizing I don't need to "take" something every month.
-& Hot damn I wish I could get back a lot of the money I spent on sups last year! :(

That why I rep for Purus, we have some basic staples and a few other products with proven ingredients to work.
I like this post, but it seems like some people always have to be running something. It may be an expensive lesson you learned, but one we all need to do at some point.

I also get a lot of my "staple" body products at Nutraplanet. I always wash with Java Lather and use Banish bars on the backs of my arms. I use Banish face wash before bed. And for the first time I'm using Renegade Skin Balm and absolutely loving it. Certainly feel better when using it before I go out. Just a more confident alpha male type feeling. I have never been shy or withdrawn, but with this I just feel like the head of the wolfpack. Insert hangover image here.

P

pressureSpike

Banned
Awards
Sounds like a addiction to me scary stuff haha

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Anyone want to PM me the link to the secret section of nutraplanet that sells AAS? Because with the type of duckets some of you are dropping, I can only imagine it must exist, and all of you have a premium pass lol.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone want to PM me the link to the secret section of nutraplanet that sells AAS? Because with the type of duckets some of you are dropping, I can only imagine it must exist, and all of you have a premium pass lol.

You crazy kids and your slang terms. I have to google most of the terms I see on this forum lately because there are so many youngsters.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
You crazy kids and your slang terms. I have to google most of the terms I see on this forum lately because there are so many youngsters.
Duckets is money.

:lol:

R

raptor2003

Awards
NP stopped including free samples in all my orders from them for the past 2 yrs or so

wonder what they do with all the free samples they get from the manufacturers

I'm not a sucker for free samples, just saying

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NP stopped including free samples in all my orders from them for the past 2 yrs or so

They give them all to me. :)

demolition

demolition

Awards

I haven't gotten any in awhile either now that I think about it.

aj power

aj power

Awards
  • Established
Bloody hell I just added it up to $3085 ... seems nutra planet might be helping the American economy too with Australians spending money like that. Funny enough I have never ordered any type of protein either shipping is cost prohibitive ... although I have to admit I have on sold a few things at a tidy profit :p

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

This is going to make you mad, but: They give out samples all the time. In the comments section of your order if you put samples please you will receive 5-10 random samples in an order. What they stopped doing is giving samples in every order no matter what. But I have never heard of an order that said samples please not getting them.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is going to make you mad, but: They give out samples all the time. In the comments section of your order if you put samples please you will receive 5-10 random samples in an order. What they stopped doing is giving samples in every order no matter what. But I have never heard of an order that said samples please not getting them.

I have asked for samples before and not received any. Several times this has happened. I don't order from Nutraplanet just to get samples though. Once in a while they will hook you up, which is really nice of them because its not like its a requirement, they do it out of their own good will.

Rolo87

Rolo87

Awards
Damn its crazy on how much ppl have spent on supps and that's just from NP...I actually just spent 199$ on supps a couple of weeks ago nd like always I asked for samples and I didn't get any kinda weird cuz most of my previous orders I have got samples in one order I got a flying monkey t shirt.

R

raptor2003

Awards
This is going to make you mad, bu4: They give out samples all the time. In the comments section of your order if you put samples please you will receive 5-10 random samples in an order. What they stopped doing is giving samples in every order no matter what. But I have never heard of an order that said samples please not getting them.

old timer @NP

probably when sam hong used to hand pack the orders himself lol

not mad, orders so far totalled nearly 1k this year alone; SP is gaining a bit more of my attention nowadays anyway

I will write pre-workout samples PLS; but boxes always arrived with NO SAMPLES

think big spenders have no need for samples anyway huh

SquatOrTwat

SquatOrTwat

Banned
Awards
~$800 total spent since August 2011

Checked my debit card history :D is this to much guys??

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
~$800 total spent since August 2011

Checked my debit card history :D is this to much guys??
That's $100 a month.
What are you buying every month?

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Never received samples from nutra. But then again, Ive never asked lol i usually just hand them out to buddies at the gym or work anyway :)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never received samples from nutra. But then again, Ive never asked lol i usually just hand them out to buddies at the gym or work anyway :)
Yeah. Can't remember when or where I read you need to ask for them. Comments section just say samples please and there ya go. In the old days you didn't need to ask :)

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Yeah. Can't remember when or where I read you need to ask for them. Comments section just say samples please and there ya go. In the old days you didn't need to ask :)
Awesome ill keep that in mind next time thx man! I love hooking up the brosephs with free swag