Just looked through my order history at NutraPlanet...

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by raptor2003
    NP stopped including free samples in all my orders from them for the past 2 yrs or so

    wonder what they do with all the free samples they get from the manufacturers

    I'm not a sucker for free samples, just saying
    I haven't gotten any in awhile either now that I think about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_SEALs View Post
    I dont want titties.... will that product work for a SERM?


  2. Bloody hell I just added it up to $3085 ... seems nutra planet might be helping the American economy too with Australians spending money like that. Funny enough I have never ordered any type of protein either shipping is cost prohibitive ... although I have to admit I have on sold a few things at a tidy profit :P
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by raptor2003 View Post
    NP stopped including free samples in all my orders from them for the past 2 yrs or so

    wonder what they do with all the free samples they get from the manufacturers

    I'm not a sucker for free samples, just saying
    This is going to make you mad, but: They give out samples all the time. In the comments section of your order if you put samples please you will receive 5-10 random samples in an order. What they stopped doing is giving samples in every order no matter what. But I have never heard of an order that said samples please not getting them.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    This is going to make you mad, but: They give out samples all the time. In the comments section of your order if you put samples please you will receive 5-10 random samples in an order. What they stopped doing is giving samples in every order no matter what. But I have never heard of an order that said samples please not getting them.

    I have asked for samples before and not received any. Several times this has happened. I don't order from Nutraplanet just to get samples though. Once in a while they will hook you up, which is really nice of them because its not like its a requirement, they do it out of their own good will.

  5. Damn its crazy on how much ppl have spent on supps and that's just from NP...I actually just spent 199$ on supps a couple of weeks ago nd like always I asked for samples and I didn't get any kinda weird cuz most of my previous orders I have got samples in one order I got a flying monkey t shirt.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    This is going to make you mad, bu4: They give out samples all the time. In the comments section of your order if you put samples please you will receive 5-10 random samples in an order. What they stopped doing is giving samples in every order no matter what. But I have never heard of an order that said samples please not getting them.

    old timer @NP

    probably when sam hong used to hand pack the orders himself lol

    not mad, orders so far totalled nearly 1k this year alone; SP is gaining a bit more of my attention nowadays anyway

    I will write pre-workout samples PLS; but boxes always arrived with NO SAMPLES

    think big spenders have no need for samples anyway huh

  7. ~$800 total spent since August 2011

    Checked my debit card history is this to much guys??

  8. Quote Originally Posted by SquatOrTwat
    ~$800 total spent since August 2011

    Checked my debit card history is this to much guys??
    That's $100 a month.
    What are you buying every month?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  9. Never received samples from nutra. But then again, Ive never asked lol i usually just hand them out to buddies at the gym or work anyway
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

  10. Quote Originally Posted by theniteman View Post
    Never received samples from nutra. But then again, Ive never asked lol i usually just hand them out to buddies at the gym or work anyway
    Yeah. Can't remember when or where I read you need to ask for them. Comments section just say samples please and there ya go. In the old days you didn't need to ask
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce

    Yeah. Can't remember when or where I read you need to ask for them. Comments section just say samples please and there ya go. In the old days you didn't need to ask
    Awesome ill keep that in mind next time thx man! I love hooking up the brosephs with free swag
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Nutraplanet order .... Help
    By piff in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-10-2008, 01:44 PM
  2. Nutraplanet order .... Help
    By piff in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 11:19 AM
  3. My order history has vanished!!!
    By bodybybrad in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-24-2008, 10:39 PM
  4. first order from nutraplanet
    By b180 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-01-2006, 03:34 PM
Log in
Log in