TRIPLE PLAY STACK - FREE GYM BAG, FREE ZMA, FREE MAX INTENSE, FREE SHIPPING!!!! - AnabolicMinds.com

TRIPLE PLAY STACK - FREE GYM BAG, FREE ZMA, FREE MAX INTENSE, FREE SHIPPING!!!!

  1. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,912
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1018909

    TRIPLE PLAY STACK - FREE GYM BAG, FREE ZMA, FREE MAX INTENSE, FREE SHIPPING!!!!




    iForce Nutrition Intimidate Triple Play Stack (Combo Pack): Discount Intimidate Triple Play Stack Supplements


    THE MOST INSANE TEST BOOSTER ON THE MARKET IS NOW AVAILABLE WITH A FREE ZMA, FREE IFORCE GYM BAG, FREE IFORCE SAMPLES, AND FREE SHIPPING!

  2. Advanced Member
    johnfaceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    699
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    873

    Just placed an order 2 hours ago. I emailed customer support to see if I can add this to the order. Great deal!! My order number is 298807 if any reps can help!! Thanks

  3. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,912
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1018909

    Quote Originally Posted by johnfaceman View Post
    Just placed an order 2 hours ago. I emailed customer support to see if I can add this to the order. Great deal!! My order number is 298807 if any reps can help!! Thanks
    I will fwd this to customer service now!

    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    johnfaceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    699
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    873

    Thanks a lot Vaughn! Been debating on adding intimidate to my upcoming PCT. This makes the decision quite a bit easier!

  5. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,912
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1018909

    glad we could help. Very excited for you to try it so you can see what all the buzz is about!

  6. Advanced Member
    johnfaceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    699
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    873

    Start my PCT mid June. If NP is able to get this into the order I will definitely post up a review.

  7. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,912
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1018909

    Quote Originally Posted by johnfaceman View Post
    Start my PCT mid June. If NP is able to get this into the order I will definitely post up a review.
    even if they cant, you can just order it separately since there is free shipping

  8. Advanced Member
    johnfaceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    699
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    873

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    even if they cant, you can just order it separately since there is free shipping
    True, but the reason why it would be so great is that it would eliminate the shipping on my previous order, making it a no brainer.

  9. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,523
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    41242

    Quote Originally Posted by johnfaceman View Post
    True, but the reason why it would be so great is that it would eliminate the shipping on my previous order, making it a no brainer.
    I'd suggest calling in. You get an instant response and I"m certain they'll take care of this without any qualms.

  10. Advanced Member
    johnfaceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    699
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    873

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I'd suggest calling in. You get an instant response and I"m certain they'll take care of this without any qualms.
    Before I had a chance to call, they responded to my email. Order updated with the Intimidate!

  11. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,912
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1018909

    Quote Originally Posted by johnfaceman View Post
    Before I had a chance to call, they responded to my email. Order updated with the Intimidate!
    boooooooooooooooom!

  12. New Member
    Doublejay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    33
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2971

    Intimidate = no soreness !

  13. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    767474

    Quote Originally Posted by johnfaceman View Post
    Start my PCT mid June. If NP is able to get this into the order I will definitely post up a review.
    They should work with you.. hoping for the best, it really makes a sick addition to pct. I used it in mine, and loved it. What else are you running?

    Mike

  14. Advanced Member
    johnfaceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    699
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    873

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    They should work with you.. hoping for the best, it really makes a sick addition to pct. I used it in mine, and loved it. What else are you running?

    Mike
    Actually updated with good news. They did add it. My cycle is Hdrol 75mg throughout + Osta 25mg (followed truthornothin who had success).

    Taking Cycle Support, fish oil, multi, tons of BCAAs, ALCAR, LCLT, NA-RALA, RVC & VMS Protean . Have TUDCA on hand in case.

    PCT is still not fully locked down, but what I definitely have is: Torem, Intimidate, Lean Xtreme, 95% Forskolin. I would like to add something like Erase, but haven't decided on that one quite yet

  15. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,912
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1018909

    awesome! glad they got you covered. NutraPlanet for the win!!!

  16. New Member
    SellMeSanity's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    112
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    188

    Could I substitute interimdate over d-pol incorporated into my PCT?

  17. New Member
    Doublejay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    33
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2971

    Quote Originally Posted by SellMeSanity View Post
    Could I substitute interimdate over d-pol incorporated into my PCT?
    You could but they are different N-Methyl-D-Aspartic Acid VS Nitrate bonded DAA. They both would suit your needs and IMO are both excellent products.

  18. New Member
    SellMeSanity's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    112
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    188

    Quote Originally Posted by Doublejay View Post
    You could but they are different N-Methyl-D-Aspartic Acid VS Nitrate bonded DAA. They both would suit your needs and IMO are both excellent products.
    Even if they are both great, which would you prefer after a tren/hella/stano cycle?

  19. New Member
    jewgold's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    186
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    50094

    Tempting order is tempting

  20. New Member
    SellMeSanity's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    112
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    188

    Quote Originally Posted by jewgold View Post
    Tempting order is tempting
    ditto

  21. New Member
    BamaDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    97
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    457

    Deals like this I just cant pass up.

  22. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    767474

    Quote Originally Posted by BamaDog View Post
    Deals like this I just cant pass up.
    So true, so true

  23. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,912
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1018909

    today is last day for free shipping!

  24. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    767474

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    today is last day for free shipping!
    .

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. IronMagLabs Buy 2 Get 1 Free and Free Shipping
    By IronMagLabs in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-08-2009, 05:43 PM
  2. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-04-2008, 10:45 PM
  3. ANABOLIC-PUMPô Free Free Free Free Free.
    By USPLabs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 476
    Last Post: 05-07-2007, 01:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in