TRIPLE PLAY STACK - FREE GYM BAG, FREE ZMA, FREE MAX INTENSE, FREE SHIPPING!!!!

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Just placed an order 2 hours ago. I emailed customer support to see if I can add this to the order. Great deal!! My order number is 298807 if any reps can help!! Thanks

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just placed an order 2 hours ago. I emailed customer support to see if I can add this to the order. Great deal!! My order number is 298807 if any reps can help!! Thanks
I will fwd this to customer service now!

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a lot Vaughn! Been debating on adding intimidate to my upcoming PCT. This makes the decision quite a bit easier!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
glad we could help. Very excited for you to try it so you can see what all the buzz is about!

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Start my PCT mid June. If NP is able to get this into the order I will definitely post up a review.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Start my PCT mid June. If NP is able to get this into the order I will definitely post up a review.
even if they cant, you can just order it separately since there is free shipping :D

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
even if they cant, you can just order it separately since there is free shipping :D
True, but the reason why it would be so great is that it would eliminate the shipping on my previous order, making it a no brainer.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
I'd suggest calling in. You get an instant response and I"m certain they'll take care of this without any qualms.
Before I had a chance to call, they responded to my email. Order updated with the Intimidate!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They should work with you.. hoping for the best, it really makes a sick addition to pct. I used it in mine, and loved it. What else are you running?

Mike

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
They should work with you.. hoping for the best, it really makes a sick addition to pct. I used it in mine, and loved it. What else are you running?

Mike
Actually updated with good news. They did add it. My cycle is Hdrol 75mg throughout + Osta 25mg (followed truthornothin who had success).

Taking Cycle Support, fish oil, multi, tons of BCAAs, ALCAR, LCLT, NA-RALA, RVC & VMS Protean :box:. Have TUDCA on hand in case.

PCT is still not fully locked down, but what I definitely have is: Torem, Intimidate, Lean Xtreme, 95% Forskolin. I would like to add something like Erase, but haven't decided on that one quite yet

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
awesome! glad they got you covered. NutraPlanet for the win!!!

SellMeSanity

SellMeSanity

Awards
Could I substitute interimdate over d-pol incorporated into my PCT?

Doublejay

Doublejay

Awards
Could I substitute interimdate over d-pol incorporated into my PCT?
You could but they are different N-Methyl-D-Aspartic Acid VS Nitrate bonded DAA. They both would suit your needs and IMO are both excellent products.

SellMeSanity

SellMeSanity

Awards
You could but they are different N-Methyl-D-Aspartic Acid VS Nitrate bonded DAA. They both would suit your needs and IMO are both excellent products.
Even if they are both great, which would you prefer after a tren/hella/stano cycle?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
today is last day for free shipping!