MusclePharm

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
is nutra gonna eventually carry the clothing line?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't even know they had a full clothing line.. good to know!

Mike

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
they have shirts, shorts...etc pretty tight just expensive

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
That beast mode shirt is fresh haha

wanaBJacked

They're without a doubt the new big company. no longer up and coming.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They're without a doubt the new big company. no longer up and coming.
Is there financial issues going on with them? I thought I read something somewhere but can't confirm.

wanaBJacked

They got too big too quick maybe. I think they over advertised and overstocked up. I mean look at the athletes they pay to endorse them.
Is there financial issues going on with them? I thought I read something somewhere but can't confirm.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They have been dishing out some nice products lately tho.

aceroni

Awards
Assault is my new favorite pre workout.. Honestly, nothing even compares.
Clear focus, clean energy, determination. BOOM!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Assault is my new favorite pre workout.. Honestly, nothing even compares.
Clear focus, clean energy, determination. BOOM!
Have you tried maximize intense? Never used assault but a guy at the gym was drinking it.. i gave him a sample of intense and he went out and bought it.

wanaBJacked

oh ya no doubt but they've been marketing as much as muscle tech almost. even though they're products are better muscle tech is a much richer company and can afford to advertise. I like muscle pharm and I hope they stick around but they lost some money because their cutting or shredded matrix whatever its called didn't live up to the hype from what i've heard. I take assault too but i'm about to start a epi cycle and I don't take pre workouts when on a cycle
They have been dishing out some nice products lately tho.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Comparing Maximize and Assault is like comparing apples to oranges IMO. Two toatly differant types of pre-workouts.

HoldtheRope76

Awards
assault did not work for me like craze or 1MR

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i hate assault. first off it does nothing for me and second there is so much powder in one scoop it makes me sick. i like combat tho

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
i hate assault. first off it does nothing for me and second there is so much powder in one scoop it makes me sick. i like combat tho
Agreed wasn't impressed in the least with assault, the powder amount is a joke IMO. Stim definitely goes to lit up and I'm also a fan of hemavol (non stim) and maximize.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed wasn't impressed in the least with assault, the powder amount is a joke IMO. Stim definitely goes to lit up and I'm also a fan of hemavol (non stim) and maximize.
How so? To much or to little powder? Glad you enjoy hemavol and maximize though!

aceroni

Awards
idk i think you guys are just haters (jk)
but honestly though assault worked great for me.. no jitters no crash, no upset stomach / bloat..
just a smooth clean focus with some gnarly determination, not to mention creatine + bcaas !!

rooster1

Awards
I have only used Combat but it tastes great and has a nice profile so I'm sold on it as one of my two or three go to's for protein.

lonewolf42

lonewolf42

Awards
Assault is pretty legit, the only downside is the price. I like the fact that its a moderatly good preworkout (not loaded on stims) and it has con-cret in it. The only thing i've found that is similar is MaxMuscles FullBlowExtreme which is good too but man the price is crazy. When its on sale at *** for 30 bucks though waaay better than a 45 dollar thing of 1mr.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have only used Combat but it tastes great and has a nice profile so I'm sold on it as one of my two or three go to's for protein.
i used combat for a few weeks. like it. only 40 bucks. now use myo probiotic

f1ghter33

Awards
good to knw that !

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
WAAAAY too much powder! the scoop is the size of my freakin protein scoop
I think everyone that switched to the non fillet pWO like jack3d and craze all hate PWOs like no xplode and assault cuz we are so used to the smaller ones

mycavyisslow

Awards
I bought their stock... Went down the tubes.. Sad that they do 2 million in sales the first year, get huge expectations, make 20 million the next year yet their stock price goes down 99%... They need some more generic supplements to mark up 100% and hire some more fancy celebs to promote them and make them bankrupt.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bought their stock... Went down the tubes.. Sad that they do 2 million in sales the first year, get huge expectations, make 20 million the next year yet their stock price goes down 99%... They need some more generic supplements to mark up 100% and hire some more fancy celebs to promote them and make them bankrupt.

cause they dont have any reps on the forums that actively post! my first pre workout was original NO shotgun and that was a smaller scoop. assault is the size of a protein scooper and all that powder makes me sick