Shipping

japohl1

japohl1

Awards
  • Established
I dont know whats been goping on over at NP but my last couple orders have taken a week or more to ship from the warehouse. I dont mean to bash the company or anything like that, but ive been using NP for years with no issues. Just lately Shiiping has been extremely slow and when I contact them through their site I was told that the inventory on the site wasnt updated so some items i ordered actually werent in stock. Now I placed an order last friday hitting up the 1,3 sale and it still has yet to leave the warehouse. Im sorry NP but if this continues I have no choice but to place my orders elsewhere.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont know whats been goping on over at NP but my last couple orders have taken a week or more to ship from the warehouse. I dont mean to bash the company or anything like that, but ive been using NP for years with no issues. Just lately Shiiping has been extremely slow and when I contact them through their site I was told that the inventory on the site wasnt updated so some items i ordered actually werent in stock. Now I placed an order last friday hitting up the 1,3 sale and it still has yet to leave the warehouse. Im sorry NP but if this continues I have no choice but to place my orders elsewhere.
We're all of your items in stock at the time of order? If not, that would account for the delay

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly I dont remember, I know that they were not listed as "out of stock" or "back ordered"
Typically 2-4 days means that we are expecting them within that time frame.

I would assume that is the reason for the delay.

digler84

Awards
Similar issue here. Placed my order the first day of the 1,3 sale, and it still hasn't processed and shipped. Figured it was due to the mad rush on the products.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Same issue here. Placed my order last friday. Ordered some Flashover, maximize intense, and thermogum. I believe the max intense said 2-4 days but its been almost a week already with no update. I read that IForce was sending you guys another shipment?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Similar issue here. Placed my order the first day of the 1,3 sale, and it still hasn't processed and shipped. Figured it was due to the mad rush on the products.
Any major sale.. i always expect nothing less than a week of processing.

Mike

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never had an issue with NP and shipping. Ordered Thermogum (150 pieces!) Flashover and Bulk BCAA from USP labs on Tuesday May 8th and got it on May 10th :)

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I've never had a problem with NP and received my last order very quickly just last week.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Finally got my order today yay!