Shipping

  1. Shipping


    I dont know whats been goping on over at NP but my last couple orders have taken a week or more to ship from the warehouse. I dont mean to bash the company or anything like that, but ive been using NP for years with no issues. Just lately Shiiping has been extremely slow and when I contact them through their site I was told that the inventory on the site wasnt updated so some items i ordered actually werent in stock. Now I placed an order last friday hitting up the 1,3 sale and it still has yet to leave the warehouse. Im sorry NP but if this continues I have no choice but to place my orders elsewhere.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by japohl1
    I dont know whats been goping on over at NP but my last couple orders have taken a week or more to ship from the warehouse. I dont mean to bash the company or anything like that, but ive been using NP for years with no issues. Just lately Shiiping has been extremely slow and when I contact them through their site I was told that the inventory on the site wasnt updated so some items i ordered actually werent in stock. Now I placed an order last friday hitting up the 1,3 sale and it still has yet to leave the warehouse. Im sorry NP but if this continues I have no choice but to place my orders elsewhere.
    We're all of your items in stock at the time of order? If not, that would account for the delay
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  3. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    We're all of your items in stock at the time of order? If not, that would account for the delay
    None of them showed out of stock when I ordered them.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by japohl1

    None of them showed out of stock when I ordered them.
    Were they listed as 2-4 Days?
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  5. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Were they listed as 2-4 Days?
    Honestly I dont remember, I know that they were not listed as "out of stock" or "back ordered"

  6. Quote Originally Posted by japohl1

    Honestly I dont remember, I know that they were not listed as "out of stock" or "back ordered"
    Typically 2-4 days means that we are expecting them within that time frame.

    I would assume that is the reason for the delay.
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  7. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Typically 2-4 days means that we are expecting them within that time frame.

    I would assume that is the reason for the delay.
    Ok thank you

  8. Similar issue here. Placed my order the first day of the 1,3 sale, and it still hasn't processed and shipped. Figured it was due to the mad rush on the products.

  9. Same issue here. Placed my order last friday. Ordered some Flashover, maximize intense, and thermogum. I believe the max intense said 2-4 days but its been almost a week already with no update. I read that IForce was sending you guys another shipment?
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

  10. Quote Originally Posted by digler84 View Post
    Similar issue here. Placed my order the first day of the 1,3 sale, and it still hasn't processed and shipped. Figured it was due to the mad rush on the products.
    Any major sale.. i always expect nothing less than a week of processing.

    Mike

  11. Never had an issue with NP and shipping. Ordered Thermogum (150 pieces!) Flashover and Bulk BCAA from USP labs on Tuesday May 8th and got it on May 10th

  12. I've never had a problem with NP and received my last order very quickly just last week.

  13. Finally got my order today yay!
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. shipping
    By holdcenter in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-07-2009, 01:47 AM
  2. Shipping
    By kknecht1 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-14-2009, 07:14 PM
Log in
Log in