- 05-04-2012, 03:36 PM
- 05-06-2012, 10:52 AM
The scooper should be the same size as the serving size listed on the label.
- 05-06-2012, 11:52 PM
Originally Posted by SteveophiForce Nutrition Representative
iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
05-07-2012, 12:15 AM
Yeah the scooper is 1.25ml and the serving size is obviously in g. So its volume vs mass.
It's nutra's bulk and it says serving size 500mg. So you'd have to know the density to figure out what each scoop had.
Similar Forum Threads
- By ONSWOL in forum SupplementsReplies: 24Last Post: 05-05-2012, 03:29 PM
- By SSD77 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-03-2012, 11:41 PM
- By satsumas in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 09-23-2011, 07:14 PM
- By Username12345 in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 05-25-2011, 03:16 PM
- By thebigt in forum SupplementsReplies: 89Last Post: 02-11-2011, 04:04 PM