Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is a sick price for those!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Sweet combo! 1 perform+1 motivate+1 chick to bang=good night!!! , and if she wants to cuddle or gets naggy...chick + you + 3z = express way to a rested good morning!! ALL FOR SALE NOW! (Chick not included) SWEET!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got my 3 bottles of motivate in yesterday. I always miss the best deals!

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Perform is sick. Yogurt slinger. Love it.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It looks like all the prices have been fixed. These are while supplies last and it's possible this is the last of Motivate at Nutraplanet.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stxnas, any issue running 3Z along with my current ZMK pre-bed? It would be an additional zinc,mag, and copper amount. Pretty much doubled on all.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3Z is not a full blown ZMA product. I have stacked ZMA and 3Z when we first released 3Z (I had a bottle of ZMA on hand and didn't want to waste it). I tried both 1/3 and 2/3 of a dose of ZMA while doing this and everything worked out well. I can't remember which dosing I decided to go with, though.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sweet combo! 1 perform+1 motivate+1 chick to bang=good night!!! , and if she wants to cuddle or gets naggy...chick + you + 3z = express way to a rested good morning!! ALL FOR SALE NOW! (Chick not included) SWEET!
lol only thing I would no take motivate pre bed. Stims are best first thing in morning and earlier during the day. have you done this and still been able to sleep?

It looks like all the prices have been fixed. These are while supplies last and it's possible this is the last of Motivate at Nutraplanet.
yup since 13 dimeth may be gone sometime soon , it very well could be

3Z is not a full blown ZMA product. I have stacked ZMA and 3Z when we first released 3Z (I had a bottle of ZMA on hand and didn't want to waste it). I tried both 1/3 and 2/3 of a dose of ZMA while doing this and everything worked out well. I can't remember which dosing I decided to go with, though.
It kind of reminds me of zma with the zinc, copper and magnesium and I use it like one, derivative of zma.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thx, I will play with the dosing as well.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
lol only thing I would no take motivate pre bed. Stims are best first thing in morning and earlier during the day. have you done this and still been able to sleep?

yup since 13 dimeth may be gone sometime soon , it very well could be

It kind of reminds me of zma with the zinc, copper and magnesium and I use it like one, derivative of zma.
Haha it was a joke but yeah I have done so, I'm pretty stim tolerant and also I burn it out during the s3x ;p

thehulk2203

thehulk2203

Awards
PRICES ARE AMAZING JUST PLACED AN ORDER THANKS!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the bump. These are definitely some great deals.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It looks like all three products are still on sale.
:D