Geranium Blow Out Sale!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey everyone,

Check your inboxes for the Nutraplanet sale email sent from the customer service email of Nutraplanet.

Details on saving of up to 70%!!!

Screen Shot 2012-05-01 at 12.58.24 PM.jpg

Signup for the newsletter and notifications is dead centre on the Nutraplanet home page... you can't miss it

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
yup - just ordered 8 boxes of Dexaprine (v1) :approve:

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
The $5 dexaprine is only 15 caps... Maybe ill get 2

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
want some 10 packs of thermogum for $10!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That Flashover special may be the best supplement deal I have ever seen.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are some amazing deals here....better stock up

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm kicking myself now for ordering two caps of Nutraplanet geranium on Sunday night, thinking how nice it was to use the 50% coupon code! To be truthful, I ordered more for the Controlled Labs Blue Gene I've been dying to try since forever.

Anyone use the full 60 mg dose of the Nutra caps? Most formulations I see with geranium use half that or 25 mg.

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Two bottles I meant.

Luisciphr1

Awards
Why is it some products show as on sale on the sale page but once added to the cart are not at the sale price. D-Stunner for example is supposed to be sale priced at 14.99 and is $30.99 when added to the cart. I've never tried it and I'm willing to gamble on it for $15, but not for $31.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Why is it some products show as on sale on the sale page but once added to the cart are not at the sale price. D-Stunner for example is supposed to be sale priced at 14.99 and is $30.99 when added to the cart. I've never tried it and I'm willing to gamble on it for $15, but not for $31.

Nutra does that alot, it will be on sale for a few hours then the price jumps

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That happens once we have run out of the allotted sale priced stock. It seems in this case some of the inventory wasn't priced at $15, or perhaps there was an oversight somewhere

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Someone help me out here. The FDA moves incredibly slow. DMAA is not banned yet, it's not even proposed to be banned. It's safety is being formally challenged. This will still be available for sale for some time. We know SD will be banned yet it's still available and it's taken forever for anything to happen. Why the DMAA rush now? It's nowhere near being banned. Smells more like a sales opportunity to me. Am I wrong? I understand some larger manufacturers may stop producing it and inventory is an issue, but there is PLENTY of time for this to be sold legally. Don't get the fire sale type hype.

USPlabs are not going to stop making their leading 2 products simply because of a letter and before a ban is even formally proposed. Even once that happens, you're talking half a year or more. The stores will sell through all the current DMAA inventory and order more and more will be produced, too much money to be made still. This is hype to drum up sales. DMAA will not be banned for a while, if at all. Gotta keep it real on this issue. I support NP, lots of stores doing this. But I just have to call it like I see it. You will still be able to buy Oxy elite pro for another year, easy.

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk 2

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Slim xtreme & Aspire36 were pulled before any sales! Maybe they wanna play it safe & clear stock? Game over is so cheap ill buy 5-10 tubs anyways :))

Neoamerican

Awards
Is it confirmed it will be banned??
Are we sure??
And yet i can buy truckloads of SD?
The fda is ass backwards.

fayd

Awards
Are there any updates if clearshot will come back in stock? It'd be nice to pick it up at 16 w/ the thermogum, but I'd be happy for 19 a bottle too. I missed it by ONE second. It was in stock, I left my comp to put the dog to bed and when I returned...OOS. I'd really like to keep my money at nutra.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
beastmode1981 Supplements 4
Rolo87 Supplement Auction 3
Supplements 4
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Supplements 6