Another Legend Returns: USPowders FocusDirt Now Available At The Planet!!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders

I wouldn't expect amazing focus but more importantly it helps the adrenals recover after stimulant use and gives focus....Gets better with time.
    Hmm.. Interesting... I'm gonna have to try this too. You guys are robbing me blind lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE

2. Quote Originally Posted by SuppBro View Post
    Here is my take. It makes me focus a little better but I am as capable of being sidetracked. What this ddoes do is it makes me take initiative to start and complete stuff but the very thing I put my attention to may not be the best. For example I have a test coming up but instead of studying for my test I find my focus locking into some project of my own I never got around to doing, the fact I am getting something done instead of nothing is a good thing on it's own and having more of an initiative helps all around.

The only complaint I have is the effect feels very short lived. I feel like this works for a short time which can be enough to get me started but in one hour or so I can get sidetracked and start procrastinating again. It does not feel like it last 6 hours for me but feels like it's anywhere from 1-3
    It should help one focus on something one truly wants to do. If one habitually procrastinates, however, the supplement would not remodel such traits.
    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Hmm.. Interesting... I'm gonna have to try this too. You guys are robbing me blind lol.
    It provides support in several directions. Quite a unique compound.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   

3. FocusDirt is a versatile agent specifically designed to deliver the following benefits, amongst others:

• Pronounced nootropic, neuro-protective, and neuronal-network-enhancing effects
    • Unmistakably improved concentration and focus
    • Boost in physical and mental performance
    • Improved behavioral and biochemical markers of stress
    • Pronounced adrenal support after or during (strong) stimulant use, as well as powerful overall stimulation of adrenal-adaptogenic function
    • Significant hepato(liver)-protective, fortification and regenerative benefits
    • Improved tissue respiration, enhanced oxygen consumption and cardiovascular function
    • Enhanced endurance and delayed onset of fatigue and enhanced recovery
    • Potent antioxidant effects and noticeable improvements in various metabolic markers
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

4. Looking for enhanced concentration and focus? Improved physical and mental performance? Improved endurance, delayed onset of fatigue, and faster post-exercise recovery? Plus a bunch of other goodies? If your response to any or all of these questions is a "Yes", then get some FocusDirt today and enjoy these benefits...

5. Quote Originally Posted by MMABOSS View Post
    Good discussion , Thanks all for sharing their own ideas.
    I soliloquised to a large extent.
    •   

6. Any further FocusDirt feedback? How have you been stacking it? Or did you use it solo?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 704
    Last Post: 07-16-2013, 10:17 PM
  2. Replies: 206
    Last Post: 04-08-2013, 10:29 AM
  3. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-12-2012, 09:35 AM
  4. Replies: 127
    Last Post: 06-01-2012, 07:31 PM