Is Reduce XT ever going to be stocked at NP?

  1. Is Reduce XT ever going to be stocked at NP?


    It's been MONTHS bnow

    Just checking before I order elsewheew as Id prefer to give NP the buz

    Thanks
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    It's been MONTHS bnow

    Just checking before I order elsewheew as Id prefer to give NP the buz

    Thanks
    really.. its been out that long? I was going to order it in my contest prep back in feb and I could have sworn it was in stock.

  3. thanks for the heads up .. hopefully NP will stock it up .. ill also shoot an email to our boss
    S.n.S team member
    •   
       


  4. cool. I look forward to the reply.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  5. Any word ?



    Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    thanks for the heads up .. hopefully NP will stock it up .. ill also shoot an email to our boss
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  6. I just got this " email has been sent to sam" so hopefully soon
    S.n.S team member

  7. I went ahead and ordered 11-lean (11-oxo). Couldnt wait.

    Thanks for checking buddy
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    I went ahead and ordered 11-lean (11-oxo). Couldnt wait.

    Thanks for checking buddy
    lean xtreme, and abliterate are two solid, non-suppressive options.

  9. its been outa stock for awhile now....

  10. yup yup. I've run LeanXtreme MANY times.

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    lean xtreme, and abliterate are two solid, non-suppressive options.
    LONGGGG time

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    its been outa stock for awhile now....
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked
    yup yup. I've run LeanXtreme MANY times.

    LONGGGG time
    Be sure to give abliterate a try.. one of my favs

  12. Thanks CB

    Any Burning sensation? Eviscerate is wicked stuff
    How was the temporary water gain?
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Thanks CB

    Any Burning sensation? Eviscerate is wicked stuff
    How was the temporary water gain?
    '

    No burn what so ever. Temp water gain? Never heard of that with abliterate.. used 1st version twice, advanced version once. No issues what so ever.

  14. Thanks buddy! Chk PM's
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  15. PS: BOTH Abilderates are.........you guessed it.....OUT OF STOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOL

    NP - you are killing me man. Your STOCK guy needs to be canned .....................YESTERDAY
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  16. np likes to play it safe an keep their orders small.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked
    PS: BOTH Abilderates are.........you guessed it.....OUT OF STOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOL

    NP - you are killing me man. Your STOCK guy needs to be canned .....................YESTERDAY
    There's a reason for that!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Is pheradrol sold out?
    By scottb2k in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-13-2006, 11:01 PM
Log in
Log in