Safe/beneficial to combo these? - AnabolicMinds.com

Safe/beneficial to combo these?

1. New Member

Safe/beneficial to combo these?

I just got the email about the erase/compound 20 stack which looks great.

I was planning on running the dcp/heat stack but its out of stock.

So I was going to run alphaburn/amp stack, and grab a separate bottle of dcp to run with it.

So my questions are...is the alpha/amp/dcp combo safe...if so, would it be safe to add in the carbonite stack at the same time?

And if safety is good, would it be synergistic and beneficial or would there be any sort of problems or wastefullness?

Thanks

2. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You would want to start your doses low taking 3 fat burners especially with 2 containing stimulants. But whats important is what are your goals?

The Carbonite stack is driven towards lean, dry, hard mass and powerful recomp effects. If you want to add more fat loss angles to that, you could add in a fat burner like Alpha-T2
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  3. New Member

Thanks, yeah I always start low to test the waters with new stuff to guage personal effects...

I'm just getting into the different receptors and what not involved in fat burning, specifically the beta etc for ab/lovehandle/thigh area fat accumulation...so I'm unsure of what would react badly with what, or compliment it.

Money is not an issue, so I'm just looking to go balls out but don't want to cancel something out thru ignorance, or have a seizure or something weird.

I'm looking for 'recomp' effects if you had to label it I guess...gain lean mass and lose fat, harden up...I'm normally quite lean but have some stress accumulated fat around my abs and lower back area. About 220lbs mid teens bf% 6'2'' so I'm looking to hit the beach here at about 200lbs 7%

Similar question for women, would the erase be bad for a woman to take? Or would that be subjective depending on if she had too much estro going on even for a woman?
    •   

4. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Very subjective

Regarding your plan...I would go with the plan I highlighted and if you want to toss in some DCP that would be a solid addition, and you could always use a GDA like Anabolic Pump that would be safe to add
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by googlealchemi View Post
    Similar question for women, would the erase be bad for a woman to take? Or would that be subjective depending on if she had too much estro going on even for a woman?
    Women's hormone patterns are quite complicated compared to ours. I wouldn't recommend messing with it especially if she was on birth control. However, I am not an Endocrinologist but I do have a decent understanding of the subject. If you want further information you can always check out Rosie Chee's experience/log. Women and erase
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-11-2008, 01:14 AM
  2. counterproductive or beneficial
    By AnonyMoose in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-23-2007, 03:00 PM
  3. Is Leviathan and SAN Shredded a safe combo?
    By ich1ban in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-20-2007, 09:45 PM
  4. Most beneficial for PWO shake?
    By serd in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-20-2006, 07:20 PM
  5. Is this stack safe/beneficial?
    By speedstyleslx in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-14-2004, 10:11 AM