PureCAMP-95: The Purest Forkolin on the Planet now at the Planet!!!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yiiiiiiiiiiiipppppie! Was happy to see this up!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just placed my order! WOOHOO!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for the support, guys. Are you planning to stack it with something else, or run it solo?
Stack... pretty sure I'm going to start it right away. Athletix Division 1, Titanium XL, Formula X, Licogenix.

Or maybe wait and use it for my cut... (Erase Pro/Anabeta Elite, DCP, Reduce XT, Alphaburn, etc)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stack... pretty sure I'm going to start it right away. Athletix Division 1, Titanium XL, Formula X, Licogenix.

Or maybe wait and use it for my cut... (Erase Pro/Anabeta Elite, DCP, Reduce XT, Alphaburn, etc)
It shines in pretty much any stack. Thumbs up!

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

That would fit really nicely in your cut IMO

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for input. Cut begins in a few weeks and I can't wait. Package should arrive tomorrow!!!
Looking forward to your PureCAMP-95 feedback. Thank you.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
What kind of dosing is suggested for extreme fatloss? :dance:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What kind of dosing is suggested for extreme fatloss?
Extreme fat loss is a relative concept. Some users, however, have ramped up their doses slowly to 100mg-120mg per day with pronounced overall results.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So 50mg twice a day?
Yes, for instance. Be sure to build up to it, though, as it might induce some gastrointestinal challenges, if dosed this highly from the start.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Yes, for instance. Be sure to build up to it, though, as it might induce some gastrointestinal challenges, if dosed this highly from the start.
Is this taken before the 2 biggest meals of the day? As suggested by Muscletechs new fatburner..

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is this taken before the 2 biggest meals of the day? As suggested by Muscletechs new fatburner..
Not a must. Completely optional.

I

ingenierito25

Awards
It´s a pity that the International shipping charges from Nutraplanet are ridiculously high: 2 grams of PureCAMP-95 = about 45$ to be shipped to Spain LOL! WTF?!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It´s a pity that the International shipping charges from Nutraplanet are ridiculously high: 2 grams of PureCAMP-95 = about 45$ to be shipped to Spain LOL! WTF?!
Is that the standard shipping option?

I

ingenierito25

Awards
Is that the standard shipping option?
Nope, the standard it´s about 33$ which is quite expensive too considering that the product itselfs cost less than 20 bucks. What strikes me is that iHerb sends also from USA for 6 bucks and up to 4 pounds in weight.

It´s really a pity, which such prices in supplements it will be really a hit in the spaniard BB community. I had to purchase from bb.com a few tiemes to get some supplements that are cheaper here in Nutraplanet just because the shipping costs.

Regards.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nope, the standard it´s about 33$ which is quite expensive too considering that the product itselfs cost less than 20 bucks. What strikes me is that iHerb sends also from USA for 6 bucks and up to 4 pounds in weight.

It´s really a pity, which such prices in supplements it will be really a hit in the spaniard BB community. I had to purchase from bb.com a few tiemes to get some supplements that are cheaper here in Nutraplanet just because the shipping costs.

Regards.
In that case, it might help to make large orders at NutraPlanet.

I

ingenierito25

Awards
In that case, it might help to make large orders at NutraPlanet.
For that shipping charges it just doesn´t compensate to order from Nutraplanet. They really should take a look at those shipping charges because they´re loosing tons of clients here in Spain (and I guess in Europe too).

bb.com sends from 6 to 12$ most things, and they ships from USA too, I just don´t get it.

Regards