Customer Service

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.98%

Customer Service

I have to say, Nutraplanets customer service sucks. I recieved outdated protein on my last order, I have sent 2 emails(two different days), PM'd a Nutraplanet person, yet have not heard back from any one. Don't have a contact email if no one responds. I am super busy and calling on the phone has not been a option. I use to buy a lot from here, not sure if I will any more.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

dude first of all you're a moron. "im super busy and calling them has not been an option." yet you sit here and make a pointless whiney bitch ass thread crying about how no ones helped you.
    nutra kicks ass bro, ive had to call once to straighten something out and they made it more than alright (with in 5 minutes). alls you gotta do is hit'm up.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.98%

Check what time the post is "moron", don't think they would answer the phone at that time. If I can even get 5 minutes at work right now, I will give them a call. Why have the contact email link then, if therir not going to answer? Thanks for your condensending help.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by blackjackcat
    Check what time the post is "moron", don't think they would answer the phone at that time. If I can even get 5 minutes at work right now, I will give them a call. Why have the contact email link then, if therir not going to answer? Thanks for your condensending help.
    THe quickest mode of communication is always by phone call. However, for future reference,please feel free to PM me with any concerns.

Just to clarify, what do you mean outdated protein?
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  5. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Anytime I've called NP they have solved the issue almost immediately.
  6. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Hey blackjack cat,
    I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I'm not sure who you PMed but hopefully they get back to you shortly. Adam has offered to help out, and of course I'd be more than happy to assist in seeing about your order. Let me know how things turn out
    Steve
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.76%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

always top notch service from nutra!
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.98%

I finally had a chance to give Nutraplanet a call and I have to say I was wrong about the customer service(I jumped the gun I this and I am sorry). The guy I talked to could not have been more helpful and it was a quick call(I am not used to that from a lot of companies). So I will be spending my supplement money at Nutraplanet. Thanks Steve and others for your posts.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by blackjackcat View Post
    I finally had a chance to give Nutraplanet a call and I have to say I was wrong about the customer service(I jumped the gun I this and I am sorry). The guy I talked to could not have been more helpful and it was a quick call(I am not used to that from a lot of companies). So I will be spending my supplement money at Nutraplanet. Thanks Steve and others for your posts.
    BJC, no worries...we all jump the gun

I am glad that it worked out for you. NP strives to do right by every customer.

Dont forget....if you have a question or concern, dont hesitate to let me know
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.98%

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    BJC, no worries...we all jump the gun

I am glad that it worked out for you. NP strives to do right by every customer.

Dont forget....if you have a question or concern, dont hesitate to let me know

Thanks. I just ordered some Craze and some T-force from Nutraplanet. Like I said, you have a customer for life now.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.46%

I have always been impressed with nutraplanets customer service. However, I think there may be a problem with the emails they send out at least for me and it might have happened to you to. I never get confirmation emails anymore and I had a small issue last weekend so I called. My problem was resolved over the phone and I was told I was sent an email as well. I completely believe that an email was sent because I do not think I would have been lied to. Idk if the email issue is on my end or the companies end but for some reason I am not getting them. Always receive my products very quickly and great service like I said, no complaints here just an observation.
  12. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    I have always been impressed with nutraplanets customer service. However, I think there may be a problem with the emails they send out at least for me and it might have happened to you to. I never get confirmation emails anymore and I had a small issue last weekend so I called. My problem was resolved over the phone and I was told I was sent an email as well. I completely believe that an email was sent because I do not think I would have been lied to. Idk if the email issue is on my end or the companies end but for some reason I am not getting them. Always receive my products very quickly and great service like I said, no complaints here just an observation.
    The emails are automated , so i would imagine the problem lies with your email's spam filter. Remember to whitelist our support email
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.46%

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    The emails are automated , so i would imagine the problem lies with your email's spam filter. Remember to whitelist our support email
    My email does not have a spam filter it accepts all incoming emails. I used to get all your emails fine but for the last few orders haven't gotten any. Maybe I will try a different email next order and see what happens.
  14. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%

Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    My email does not have a spam filter it accepts all incoming emails. I used to get all your emails fine but for the last few orders haven't gotten any. Maybe I will try a different email next order and see what happens.
    Shoot me a PM if you don't get the email and I'll check with our webmaster to see if somethings up.
  15. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.09%

Quote Originally Posted by blackjackcat View Post
    Awesome. Glad things worked out nicely. NutraPlanet's customer focus is truly hard to beat.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.98%

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Awesome. Glad things worked out nicely. NutraPlanet's customer focus is truly hard to beat.

Thanks, you correct on that statement.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Customer service
    By WittyName in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-11-2009, 04:06 PM
  2. NP customer service
    By Brother in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 06:16 PM
  3. NP Customer Service Rocks - New Customer
    By SnapmoneyR2 in forum Nutraplanet