The Booster Stack: SuperSaponins/Bulk 1-carboxy

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bulk 1-carboxy/SuperSaponins - Boost sexual function, improve sleep and recovery.

Are you currently on stimulants, or have you just completed a stimulant cycle, and have to deal with compromised libido and sexual function, fatigue, and sleep architecture? Are you currently in post-cycle therapy and would like to boost your sex drive and improve post-exercise recovery? If your answer to any of these is positive, you would do yourself a favor by considering the addition of Bulk 1-carboxy (from Mucuna Pruriens) and SuperSaponins to your current protocol.

SuperSaponins is a unique blend of our hormonal-adaptogenic compound with our specifically extracted tribulosin (a novel and unique agent in the Tribulus terrestris plant) to deliver results reported to include multiple parameters of improved sexual function, noticeable increases in strength and endurance, reduction in perception of fatigue and stress, stimulation of natural production of testosterone, as well as enhancement of endocrine and immune-system integrity.

Now to Bulk 1-carboxy. A specific extract of Dolichos Pruriens L. (also known as Mucuna Pruriens L.), Bulk 1-carboxy stimulates an increased production of endogenous dopamine, leading to downstream increases in the production of endogenous natural growth hormone via the dopaminergic-pituitary-GH axis. Furthermore, dopamine acts as a prolactin inhibitor. Prolactin is a pituitary hormone secreted by the acidophilic pituitary lactotropes. As it turns out, prolactin is not only positively correlated with somatostatin (an agent that blunts growth-hormone production), but is also negatively correlated with testosterone (via inhibition of gonadotropins). To continue, high levels of prolactin have been associated with reduced gonadal function (hypogonadism) in men, may suppress lipolysis or stimulate lipogenesis, induce endothelial dysfunction, provoke insulin resistance, reduce libido, erectile strength and sexual function in men, as well as compromise anabolic function.
Put differently, Bulk 1-carboxy stimulates increased secretion of testosterone and growth hormone by suppressing the expression of somatostatin and prolactin, leading overall to a boost in libido and sexual function, improved sleep patterns and recovery, as well as anti-catabolic and anabolic signaling.

So a stack of SuperSaponins and Bulk 1-carboxy should support a dramatic boost in endogenous natural growth-hormone production, promote prolactin and somatostatin inhibition, improve mind-muscle connection, promote improved deep recuperative-sleep architecture and post-exercise recovery, enhance libido and sexual function, stimulate endogenous testosterone production, support improved endocrine and metabolic function, as well and deliver anti-catabolic benefits.

This stack is not only very affordable, can be used alone, or can be added to a stimulant-based stack, a PCT-type stack, or a simple natural stack to deliver dramatic results.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love this stack...I stocked up on 1-C and supersap before. I love stacking this with my preworkout!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love this stack...I stocked up on 1-C and supersap before. I love stacking this with my preworkout!
Glad you enjoy the stack. It can be used in quite a number of different scenarios, indeed. Thank you for the feedback!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking for more feedback on this stack. Please share. Thank you.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today i add rhodiola rosea 500mg plus cordyceps cs-4 to my Supersap + 1C in my morning cardio too early to see any improvement so i will update......later

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today i add rhodiola rosea 500mg plus cordyceps cs-4 to my Supersap + 1C in my morning cardio too early to see any improvement so i will update......later
Thank you. Is your Rhodiola rosea standardized (for example to 3% rosavins and 1% salidrosides)?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A stack of SuperSaponins and Bulk 1-carboxy should support a dramatic boost in endogenous natural growth-hormone production, promote prolactin and somatostatin inhibition, improve mind-muscle connection, promote improved deep recuperative-sleep architecture and post-exercise recovery, enhance libido and sexual function, stimulate endogenous testosterone production, support improved endocrine and metabolic function, as well and deliver anti-catabolic benefits.