Price Jumped on Abliderate Advanced

vudoo

Awards
Saw that it was $29.99 this morning. Checked again and it's now $38.99...
That's almost a $10 difference. What the heck?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Probably messed up when they put it up initially would be my guess. I've had such good results with Abliderate that the price on AA isn't a concern for me in the least bit. I'm very excited to start it when my bottle of Abliderate runs out.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Probably messed up when they put it up initially would be my guess. I've had such good results with Abliderate that the price on AA isn't a concern for me in the least bit. I'm very excited to start it when my bottle of Abliderate runs out.
Agreed, that had it listed under the old abliterate price. I bet this 38 price tag will come down in the future.. i hope! Using it now, got it at the arnold.. this stuff is down right, AMAZING compared to 1st version which i thought couldn't be beat.

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
I got it for 28.99 at another site. I think nutraplanet is just greedy and see the demand for genomyx

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My guess is it was an introductory price because it's a new product. If I remember correctly dsade does this sometimes when he's is introducing a new product. The other site will probably adjust there price to. Don't quote me on all this, could be wrong just seems to be the way I remember it.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My guess is it was an introductory price because it's a new product. If I remember correctly dsade does this sometimes when he's is introducing a new product. The other site will probably adjust there price to. Don't quote me on all this, could be wrong just seems to be the way I remember it.
What im thinking.

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
So it was only an intro price for 6 hours? Doesnt make sense

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
I saw it for 28.99. Didnt get it though. Missed out.. bc it sold out. Oh well, guess I will try some at a different time. Im waiting on the Anabeta Elite. So No biggie. AA will hopefully be back. If not, well you snooze you lose. LOL

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Ya its possible, usaully the intro price for the current supply they have in stock. Its a new product, that happens alot when a new product is introduced with a low price. Sells out quick.