tudca availibility

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
Good morning. Does anyone from nutraplanet have any idea when tudca will be in stock again? thanks

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately, this material is custom made for us and they are having some issues scaling up production (we're ordering much more than last time). I keep being told they are days away from shipping, but they have been saying that for about a week now.

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
thanks. i don't need it until the beginning of april. hope it's in by then. i can find research udca but would rather go with yours.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
stuff is so rare and hard to find.. im sure you will move a lot. Good idea ordering larger! I need some! I am stocking up this time though, because i need it now and dont have it! haha

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately, this material is custom made for us and they are having some issues scaling up production (we're ordering much more than last time). I keep being told they are days away from shipping, but they have been saying that for about a week now.
Hope regular NP customers on the mailing list get a TUDCA stock heads up email before it goes again.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I honestly have no clue how NP is making/selling this at this price. If you guys saw the raw material prices, you'd be shocked! This is without a doubt the best deal I have seen. Cant wait until its restocked.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I honestly have no clue how NP is making/selling this at this price. If you guys saw the raw material prices, you'd be shocked! This is without a doubt the best deal I have seen. Cant wait until its restocked.
I've seen them, and yes it is shocking.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Bump for updates

Sent from my EVO 3D

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Last update I have is April 9th for delivery of the raw material. Testing and capping will probably put it at the end of April. :(

J

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Last update I have is April 9th for delivery of the raw material. Testing and capping will probably put it at the end of April. :(
Aghhhh how do they go from days away from shipping to waiting on raws,,,

Anyway thanks forthe update !

Cheers

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
in the meantime i'll be using the research udca i ordered

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Any updates?

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk 2

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
It is currently being cleared by customs here in Atlanta. It should not be much longer now.

We sincerely appreciate everyone's patience!

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Boom suckas!

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
It is currently being cleared by customs here in Atlanta. It should not be much longer now.

We sincerely appreciate everyone's patience!
Hope Nutraplanet sends out an email or something so we get some kind of notice before it's gone. I expect it to go fast. How many units from this batch?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hope Nutraplanet sends out an email or something so we get some kind of notice before it's gone. I expect it to go fast. How many units from this batch?

If you subscribe to this thread, you will receive notification from myself when it is in stock via post :)

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
If you subscribe to this thread, you will receive notification from myself when it is in stock via post :)
I better be on my game! ;) Thanks.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
word

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just so you realize, this is the raw TUDCA powder that we're talking about clearing customs. It then needs to be encapsulated in the GMP facility then third party tested before it goes up for sale. So still got a few weeks ahead of us, hopefully not too many but many delays are beyond our control.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
looking forward to buying many bottles of this

N

Neoamerican

Awards
Just test it and sell it in 12 gram bags. Save $ for you and $/time for us.:)
No need to capsulate it IMO

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Your impatient customers are pulling their hair out! Rogaine+TUDCA combo deal in the works?

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Any updates? Liver is taking a pounding.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
update?

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in the same boat. I've been waiting so long that I've had no choice but to go the UDCA route.
I wish they would update us.. even a post saying, "guys we have no clue when, and if we will ever stock this again," would be super nice.

Mike

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Customs delay, what else is new :( Hoping for 1-2 weeks but it's very up in the air.

The good news is that we will have Omega Sport's new Liver Lock which is 60 caps of 250mg TUDCA.
ill be picking up a few of these

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Thanks Steveoph! Nice to have some alternative!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Shiznitzz Supplements 6
Gothat3rs Supplements 26
ugsavage Nutrition / Health 13
TESTP89 Nutrition / Health 7
EpiStrong Supplements 19