tudca availibility

  1. tudca availibility


    Good morning. Does anyone from nutraplanet have any idea when tudca will be in stock again? thanks


  2. Unfortunately, this material is custom made for us and they are having some issues scaling up production (we're ordering much more than last time). I keep being told they are days away from shipping, but they have been saying that for about a week now.

  3. thanks. i don't need it until the beginning of april. hope it's in by then. i can find research udca but would rather go with yours.
    •   
       


  4. stuff is so rare and hard to find.. im sure you will move a lot. Good idea ordering larger! I need some! I am stocking up this time though, because i need it now and dont have it! haha

  5. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Unfortunately, this material is custom made for us and they are having some issues scaling up production (we're ordering much more than last time). I keep being told they are days away from shipping, but they have been saying that for about a week now.
    Hope regular NP customers on the mailing list get a TUDCA stock heads up email before it goes again.

  6. I honestly have no clue how NP is making/selling this at this price. If you guys saw the raw material prices, you'd be shocked! This is without a doubt the best deal I have seen. Cant wait until its restocked.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    I honestly have no clue how NP is making/selling this at this price. If you guys saw the raw material prices, you'd be shocked! This is without a doubt the best deal I have seen. Cant wait until its restocked.
    I've seen them, and yes it is shocking.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  8. Bump for updates


    Sent from my EVO 3D
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche

  9. Last update I have is April 9th for delivery of the raw material. Testing and capping will probably put it at the end of April.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Last update I have is April 9th for delivery of the raw material. Testing and capping will probably put it at the end of April.
    Aghhhh how do they go from days away from shipping to waiting on raws,,,

    Anyway thanks forthe update !

    Cheers

  11. in the meantime i'll be using the research udca i ordered

  12. Any updates?

    Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk 2
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche

  13. It is currently being cleared by customs here in Atlanta. It should not be much longer now.

    We sincerely appreciate everyone's patience!

  14. ohhh yeah!

  15. Boom suckas!
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    It is currently being cleared by customs here in Atlanta. It should not be much longer now.

    We sincerely appreciate everyone's patience!
    Hope Nutraplanet sends out an email or something so we get some kind of notice before it's gone. I expect it to go fast. How many units from this batch?

    Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk 2
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Alpine View Post
    Hope Nutraplanet sends out an email or something so we get some kind of notice before it's gone. I expect it to go fast. How many units from this batch?

    Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk 2
    If you subscribe to this thread, you will receive notification from myself when it is in stock via post

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    If you subscribe to this thread, you will receive notification from myself when it is in stock via post
    I better be on my game! Thanks.

    Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk 2
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche

  19. Happy day
    Chomping @ the bit

  20. word

  21. Just so you realize, this is the raw TUDCA powder that we're talking about clearing customs. It then needs to be encapsulated in the GMP facility then third party tested before it goes up for sale. So still got a few weeks ahead of us, hopefully not too many but many delays are beyond our control.

  22. looking forward to buying many bottles of this

  23. Just test it and sell it in 12 gram bags. Save $ for you and $/time for us.
    No need to capsulate it IMO

  24. Subbed.

  25. Waiting patiently....

  26. Your impatient customers are pulling their hair out! Rogaine+TUDCA combo deal in the works?

  27. No updates still? WOW that 2 long.

  28. Any updates? Liver is taking a pounding.

    Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk 2
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Alpine View Post
    Any updates? Liver is taking a pounding.

    Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk 2
    Updates can be found in the ETA thread.

  30. update?
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  31. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    update?
    I've been waiting.. i have until mid sept.. then im just buying udca.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I've been waiting.. i have until mid sept.. then im just buying udca.
    I'm in the same boat. I've been waiting so long that I've had no choice but to go the UDCA route.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Axillist View Post
    I'm in the same boat. I've been waiting so long that I've had no choice but to go the UDCA route.
    I wish they would update us.. even a post saying, "guys we have no clue when, and if we will ever stock this again," would be super nice.

    Mike

  34. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I wish they would update us.. even a post saying, "guys we have no clue when, and if we will ever stock this again," would be super nice.

    Mike
    Will get you an answer shortly.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Will get you an answer shortly.
    Didn't hear back. Will check with Sam tomorrow.

  36. Customs delay, what else is new Hoping for 1-2 weeks but it's very up in the air.

    The good news is that we will have Omega Sport's new Liver Lock which is 60 caps of 250mg TUDCA.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Customs delay, what else is new Hoping for 1-2 weeks but it's very up in the air.

    The good news is that we will have Omega Sport's new Liver Lock which is 60 caps of 250mg TUDCA.
    ill be picking up a few of these
    Platinum Nutraceuticals company rep
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    National Level NPC Competitor, C.P.T, S.S.N Inbox me any questions

  38. Thanks Steveoph! Nice to have some alternative!

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Axillist View Post
    Thanks Steveoph! Nice to have some alternative!
    We're still working hard to get the TUDCA Nutracaps, but delays pop up that we don't have control over.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. TUDCA
    By quintal89 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 06-01-2013, 09:56 PM
  2. TUDCA
    By ISU152 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-01-2012, 07:20 PM
  3. TUDCA
    By Alpine in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-22-2012, 02:11 PM
  4. TUDCA Now Available!
    By custom in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-15-2012, 09:18 PM
  5. Availibility of pins
    By joelk99 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-26-2003, 12:44 AM
Log in
Log in