Holy crap........Thanks Nutraplanet

badfish21981

badfish21981

Awards
So for all the people that were complaining about the mustang giveaway contest I just wanted you to know that it was real. I didn't win but apparently I got second place which consists of $1000 worth of supplements from Nutraplanet. I checked my account and I get to spend $250 a month. Thank-you so much Nutra. I am so excited, any recommendations on what I should stock up on? Definitely getting a bunch of protien. Again I cannot thank Nutraplanet enough. I'm so glad I registered for the mustang.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow when did you find this out? Was it emailed out to you?

badfish21981

badfish21981

Awards
Like an hour ago. Yes they emailed me. I wasn't trying to brag on here I am just super excited about this and wanted to give Nutra my compliments.

Aznmonk

Aznmonk

Awards
I am so excited, any recommendations on what I should stock up on? Definitely getting a bunch of protien. Again I cannot thank Nutraplanet enough. I'm so glad I registered for the mustang.

Don't go for protein, that is easiley obtained through food, go for natural test boosters,or a PH stack.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Congrats man. That's a sweet deal.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow man.. good for you. I'd stock up on a bunch of stuff you normally wouldn't buy due to price.. or concerns if it works.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congratulations.....enjoy the spending

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
God I would love 1000 Nutrabucks. Nice win.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Congrates man.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
as said above, dont binge on protein, grab some of the specials and whatnot. check out the bogo's

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm going to check my spam!
Maybe I won that Mustang?

They should PM me on here lol!

$1000 in supplements that's sweet! Congrats!