NutraPlanet NutraPro... ETA (is it comming back?)

nysbigdave

Awards
Im down to my last 4-5 servings & need something to either hold me over until NP restocks... Can anyone give me some suggestions.. Possibly with a close Profile...

I hope this product doesn't disappear like AllTheWhey... :[

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
We are still a few weeks out from a re-stock.

nysbigdave

Awards
We are still a few weeks out from a re-stock.
Weeks????ugggggghhh

my heart just dropped ..... guess its time to be adventurous, ill keep everyone up to date if i find something similar !

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow, few weeks!! It's been a while.. protein sucks now a days! :(

jxn

Awards
protein is overpriced nowadays
I agree. With NutraPro and MGN practically gone, I'm even thinking about switching to pea and brown rice protein for the most part. About half the price of whey.

Luisciphr1

Awards
Its been a couple weeks any better idea when we can expect nutra pro back in stock yet?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good, my bottle should last me about three more weeks.

Rhyalus

Rhyalus

Awards
  • Established
So what is the best choice for mixed protein these days? Does it matter if it is not pure isolate?

I remember some good brands out there that offered 5 lbs for a good price, but I am not seeing much.

What is everyone buying?

R

nysbigdave

Awards
SO have the officially discontinued production?

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
So what is the best choice for mixed protein these days? Does it matter if it is not pure isolate?

I remember some good brands out there that offered 5 lbs for a good price, but I am not seeing much.

What is everyone buying?

R
Ive been using Tru Nutrition Trutein. I absolutely love the chocolate peanut butter cup flavor. Good stuff and great profile!

Rhyalus

Rhyalus

Awards
  • Established
Thanks... I will try it. Just received dymatize and will try that first...

Still $45..!

R

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did some digging after reading that post of T-Bone's and I'm forced to concur.

istillqualify

Can't wait for it to come back ... Tried the samples and they are incredible and pure/fine powder. Excited!

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
NutraPro would be nice to get again. But I really wish they would bring back NutraPro Naturals.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Puh-LEEEEEZE bring back NutraPro, I've never tried it. I can get 5 pounds of WPC from TN for the same price, but I like NP and want to support it. :-/

mdew091

mdew091

Awards
Bump, I want some watermellon protein mixed with vanilla protein, mMmMmMMmMm (tastes like a starburst)

Please bring it back!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Did some digging after reading that post of T-Bone's and I'm forced to concur.
care to elaborate? curious as to whats wrong with that protein cause i picked up 10lbs back in december.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Never had a chance to try nutra whey it's always sold out, but MGN I really liked this time glad I ordered it. Other I like is wheyology both have really good taste with just water