USPowders

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Do any of the bulk stuff come with a scoop? I'm planning on buying some NA-RALA, ALCAR, PLCT, Phenibut and Sulbutiamine and I wouldn't like to play around with spoons and teaspoons lol.

So far from USPowders I have only bought Modern BCAA which I love, but it doesn't come with a scoop and I think its a bit inconvenient... :dunno:

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do any of the bulk stuff come with a scoop? I'm planning on buying some NA-RALA, ALCAR, PLCT, Phenibut and Sulbutiamine and I wouldn't like to play around with spoons and teaspoons lol.

So far from USPowders I have only bought Modern BCAA which I love, but it doesn't come with a scoop and I think its a bit inconvenient... :dunno:
Use the Mordern scoop, same thing.

Just for my knowledge, do most bulk powders come with a scoop?

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Just to be clear, with Modern scoop do you mean the scooper from USPLabs Modern BCAA?

I don't have one :sad3:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Use the Mordern scoop, same thing.

Just for my knowledge, do most bulk powders come with a scoop?

Most bulk powders don't come with a scoop. It is that and the plain labels that save you money. I have always just used a measuring spoon and a scale. Easy. Really there is no need for a scoop.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Most bulk powders don't come with a scoop. It is that and the plain labels that save you money. I have always just used a measuring spoon and a scale. Easy. Really there is no need for a scoop.
By that do you mean that some of them do come with a scoop? And if so do you remember which ones?

I guess your method works too... I wouldn't like to go and buy a scale tho. Are they expensive?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
By that do you mean that some of them do come with a scoop? And if so do you remember which ones?

I guess your method works too... I wouldn't like to go and buy a scale tho. Are they expensive?
You can get a good one on Amazon for around $15-20. Yeah I have taken some bulk powders from Nutraplanet that came with a scoop. Sorry I don't remember which ones though.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to be clear, with Modern scoop do you mean the scooper from USPLabs Modern BCAA?

I don't have one :sad3:
Yes, he meant Modern BCAA.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards

Jordinator

Awards
  • Established
I just bought NA-Rala, Alcar, and PLCT from NP and they all came with a scoop. Not sure about USPowders. They appear to be the same size as 1/4 tsp. If you can afford it I'd go with a set of stainless steel measuring spoons and a milligram scale because those powders tend to stick to the plastic spoons provided and can be a real hassle.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I assume what T-Bone said was right? Since you didn't comment on the subject.
T-Bone is generally right. Some bulk-powder products come with a scoop. Many do not.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Do you have any supps that use scoops now? If you do, turn em over, do they list a CC on them? The Modern/Bulk (if I recall correctly) is an 8cc scoop...or 16cc's per serving...you could 'bum' one that is closest to that....

Edit: Looked this morning...it's an 18cc scoop...so 36cc per serving...whoooops...:22:

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So bulk do come with scoopers, but I always weigh it out just to be use.

Mike

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Do you have any supps that use scoops now? If you do, turn em over, do they list a CC on them? The Modern/Bulk (if I recall correctly) is an 8cc scoop...or 16cc's per serving...you could 'bum' one that is closest to that....
Hmm good idea but I think my only scooper is in my protein powder and I think its way too big :D

So bulk do come with scoopers, but I always weigh it out just to be use.

Mike
Do you mean you weigh it out just to be sure? You have one of those scales too? Is it like a standard household equipment these days or what, I feel like I'm the only one here without one :D

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Edit: Looked this morning...it's an 18cc scoop...so 36cc per serving...whoooops...:22:
Hmm good idea but I think my only scooper is in my protein powder and I think its way too big :D

heh, prolly...I think my protein scoop is ~70cc-ish....but see my edit... ;)