Wow! Three New And Improved Bulk Modern BCAA Flavors At Lower Prices!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Wow! Three New And Improved Bulk Modern BCAA Flavors At Lower Prices!!!


    Wow! Three New And Improved Bulk Modern BCAA Flavors At Even Lower Prices!!!


    Yes, you read it correctly! Always striving to offer you the best possible value (excellent products at unbeatable prices), we at USPowders have done it again! We have succeeded in expanding the flavor range of your favorite, original 8:1:1 Bulk BCAA by not one but three amazingly great-tasting and incredibly refreshing flavors: Grape (an improvement of the original), Grapple (apple grape), and Peach. But that is not all! Bulk Modern BCAA was already an unbeatable value at only $29.99 per kilo. But guess what! You are now getting, not just three new and improved flavors, but a price reduction to boot! Yes, Bulk Modern BCAA is now available at NutraPlanet.com at an unbeatable $24.99 per kilo!!! Unmatched BCAA effectiveness (awesome product). Broader choice set. Mind-blowing price. Just for you! At NutraPlanet.com!



    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.


  2. good because the white blu rasberry is sooo gross...interested in the peach flavor

  3. Sweeeeeet!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    •   
       


  4. I am impressed. I'll have to try grape.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html

  5. Here is the link straight to the source:

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...bcaa-1-kg.html

    Stock up!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by cashinova87 View Post
    good because the white blu rasberry is sooo gross...interested in the peach flavor
    White Blue Raspberry was actually my preferred flavor. Different strokes for different fellas! I am glad we now offer an expanded choice set...
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  7. I am not seeing where you can choose the flavor. Am I missing something?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by johnfaceman View Post
    I am not seeing where you can choose the flavor. Am I missing something?
    I'll check this with NutraPlanet.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  9. Some Confusion...the News flavors ship Late Next week....

    NEW grape is priced at 24.99...

  10. Sweet. The old grape is nasty to me. Looking forward to the new flavors.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by USProduct-Edu View Post
    Some Confusion...the News flavors ship Late Next week....

    NEW grape is priced at 24.99...
    I hope the new grape is good. Ordered 3 tubs. Never tried the old one. Are the new flavors also going to be 24.99 as the OP stated?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by USProduct-Edu View Post
    Some Confusion...the News flavors ship Late Next week....

    NEW grape is priced at 24.99...
    Just to be certain, new grape ships next week?

    Can't wait!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by johnfaceman View Post
    I hope the new grape is good. Ordered 3 tubs. Never tried the old one. Are the new flavors also going to be 24.99 as the OP stated?
    All the flavors will be prices at $24.99 per kilo.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Just to be certain, new grape ships next week?

    Can't wait!
    I'm hoping what I ordered is the new grape.

  15. That's ridiculously cheap. Great job on bringing it to market at such a low price. Ike it has slipped my mind, are these Ajinomoto BCAAs?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    That's ridiculously cheap. Great job on bringing it to market at such a low price. Ike it has slipped my mind, are these Ajinomoto BCAAs?
    No, they are not Ajimoto. Ajimoto BCAAs are instantized, but do not have as high a leucine proportion as Bulk Modern BCAA.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  17. are these derived from dairy?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    That's ridiculously cheap. Great job on bringing it to market at such a low price. Ike it has slipped my mind, are these Ajinomoto BCAAs?
    Just for knowledge, leucine pricing, if you can source it in china by the ton costs $23...

    Once this stock isgone, this price is gone...

  19. Quote Originally Posted by smutty View Post
    are these derived from dairy?
    no sir

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Just to be certain, new grape ships next week?

    Can't wait!
    New grape hit NP last week. With that said, I'm not sure if NP still has previous stock of grape.

  21. 24.99 now?

    29.99 was already the best bang for the buck aminos at Nutra...****!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  22. Quote Originally Posted by USProduct-Edu View Post
    Just for knowledge, leucine pricing, if you can source it in china by the ton costs $23...

    Once this stock isgone, this price is gone...
    Another reason stocking-up makes sense. Best price ever for BCAAs on a per gram basis.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    24.99 now?

    29.99 was already the best bang for the buck aminos at Nutra...****!
    Passing on all the cost and efficiency savings to the consumer. Best deal ever on BCAAs. This product should fly off the shelves at such a ridiculously low price.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  24. Apple grape sounds amazing!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Apple grape sounds amazing!
    Indeed.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  26. Awaiting new flavors to come in to NP, was never a fan of the grape.
    Always willing to learn :D

  27. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Awaiting new flavors to come in to NP, was never a fan of the grape.
    The original Grape (Bubble Gum) was lightly flavored. It has now been improved. Plus two completely new flavors.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  28. Definitely need to try the grapple flavor!

    Modern BCAAs are my go-to intra-workout product.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  29. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    The original Grape (Bubble Gum) was lightly flavored. It has now been improved. Plus two completely new flavors.
    i liked the 1st grape.. it had a tart flavor.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Definitely need to try the grapple flavor!

    Modern BCAAs are my go-to intra-workout product.
    Sounds like music to the ears. Thank you for the support!

    By the way, do you also take it pre-workout and post? Basically starting to sip on it just before workout, continuing throughout, and ending just after workout?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    i liked the 1st grape.. it had a tart flavor.
    Are you planning to get the improved/new flavors?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove
    Are you planning to get the improved/new flavors?
    I know I am gonna get 1 of each I hope they are good, I hate waiting bc im out of aminos alrdy
    Always willing to learn :D

  33. i keep checking nutra for the new flavors, but still nothing. i would love to try the new grape-apple and peach.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by laserbluess View Post
    i keep checking nutra for the new flavors, but still nothing. i would love to try the new grape-apple and peach.
    We announced last week that the new flavors would be shipped to NutraPlanet late this week. Thank you for your patience!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  35. ahh, im just being impatient then! i still have a few servings left of the "grape bubblegum"... which is a very misleading name. not hating, i love the product, it jsut doesnt taste anything like grape,.. or bubblegum.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by laserbluess View Post
    ahh, im just being impatient then! i still have a few servings left of the "grape bubblegum"... which is a very misleading name. not hating, i love the product, it jsut doesnt taste anything like grape,.. or bubblegum.
    It was not fully flavored, and has now been improved upon.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  37. awesome to hear. i ended up just buying a few of those calorie free drink mix packets and adding them into my tub of lightly flavored BCAAs to make them taste way better. but if these new flavors are improved then im pretty excited!

  38. Santa made me a Christmas Tree




    "Deck the halls with omega-3s fa la la la la, la la, la la
    Take some BCAAs and go get lean fa la la la la, la la la la,
    Watch the thermo gum burn fat off asses fa la la, fa la la, la la la,
    Nutraplanet has sweet deals for the masses, fa la la la la, la la, la la"

    Yah I hate myself for that^

  39. Quote Originally Posted by laserbluess View Post
    awesome to hear. i ended up just buying a few of those calorie free drink mix packets and adding them into my tub of lightly flavored BCAAs to make them taste way better. but if these new flavors are improved then im pretty excited!
    Existing flavor was improved, and two completely new ones have been added, too.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by pnut143 View Post
    Santa made me a Christmas Tree




    "Deck the halls with omega-3s fa la la la la, la la, la la
    Take some BCAAs and go get lean fa la la la la, la la la la,
    Watch the thermo gum burn fat off asses fa la la, fa la la, la la la,
    Nutraplanet has sweet deals for the masses, fa la la la la, la la, la la"

    Yah I hate myself for that^
    Wow! Thank you for the support!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 141
    Last Post: 01-07-2014, 12:01 PM
  2. *New & Improved* White FLOOD FLAVORS!
    By RenegadeRows in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-16-2011, 10:39 AM
  3. *New & Improved* White FLOOD FLAVORS
    By RenegadeRows in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2011, 10:54 AM
Log in
Log in