Wow! Three New And Improved Bulk Modern BCAA Flavors At Lower Prices!!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Wow! Three New And Improved Bulk Modern BCAA Flavors At Lower Prices!!!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

As soon as I confirm shipment, we will work closely with NutraPlanet to ensure fast availability for ordering.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

I also found it funny how people complain about the somewhat poor "mixability" of the BCAAs... hmmm... I guess it's sorta natural considering leucine, isoleucine, and valine are all hydrophobic: herp derp
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by pnut143 View Post
    I also found it funny how people complain about the somewhat poor "mixability" of the BCAAs... hmmm... I guess it's sorta natural considering leucine, isoleucine, and valine are all hydrophobic: herp derp
    And taste quite nasty unflavored.
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    And taste quite nasty unflavored.

I used to drink bulk BCAAs with extra leucine added before modern BCAA. I just poured them into my jug and drank them unflavored.

Looking back i have no clue how i was able to withstand that taste for so long.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  5. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    I used to drink bulk BCAAs with extra leucine added before modern BCAA. I just poured them into my jug and drank them unflavored.

Looking back i have no clue how i was able to withstand that taste for so long.
    I hear you!
  6. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The new flavors have shipped.

They should hit Monday or Tuesday.
  7. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by USProduct-Edu View Post
    The new flavors have shipped.

They should hit Monday or Tuesday.
    Will try and keep you guys updated as to when they're in stock
  8. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Will try and keep you guys updated as to when they're in stock
    Sweet!
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just got a peach and grapple, don't think I need the 1-carboxy but I was so lose to getting p-slin lol but I have a recompadrol and new formula of anabolic pump to work tough
    Always willing to learn :D
  10. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Flavor picks are in. Nice!
  11. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Flavor picks are in. Nice!
    Indeed!

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...bcaa-1-kg.html
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I got the peach punch today, taste is kinda like peach tea, is it suppose to be brown colored?
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321
    I got the peach punch today, taste is kinda like peach tea, is it suppose to be brown colored?
    My peach and grapple mix brown, so I guess so. They also don't mix nearly as well as modern BCAA that are in the 451g containers
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    My peach and grapple mix brown, so I guess so. They also don't mix nearly as well as modern BCAA that are in the 451g containers
    I got the grapple too which ill try tomorrow. I think they mix the same, just use room tem water and mix it up. Then add ice to chill.
  15. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    Yes.
  16. Diamond Member

I got the grapple too which ill try tomorrow. I think they mix the same, just use room tem water and mix it up. Then add ice to chill.
    Did you get to try it?
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Did you get to try it?
    Yes I did tastes just like the name, good stuff guys!

One thing I wanna say about modernbcaa compared to other products is the light flavoring. It masks the heavy leucine taste pretty well yet its not like drinking a jolly rancher. Some ppl complain but I really like it. I usually use 3 scoops (15g aminos) in 2.2 liters of water during my long powerlifting sessions. Some days its so hot outside when doing gpp or im not in the mood for strong flavor so I dont add any flavoring. Its like that flavored water so light and refreshing. Other days when I im in the mood for a strong flavor I just use some mio/crystal light to add whatever flavor I want. Its a trait most other bcaas miss out on, I actually stopped a very popular competeing product bc the flavoring was just getting to be to much in any of their flavors. Thanks for the good products guys.
  18. Diamond Member

Yes I did tastes just like the name, good stuff guys!

One thing I wanna say about modernbcaa compared to other products is the light flavoring. It masks the heavy leucine taste pretty well yet its not like drinking a jolly rancher. Some ppl complain but I really like it. I usually use 3 scoops (15g aminos) in 2.2 liters of water during my long powerlifting sessions. Some days its so hot outside when doing gpp or im not in the mood for strong flavor so I dont add any flavoring. Its like that flavored water so light and refreshing. Other days when I im in the mood for a strong flavor I just use some mio/crystal light to add whatever flavor I want. Its a trait most other bcaas miss out on, I actually stopped a very popular competeing product bc the flavoring was just getting to be to much in any of their flavors. Thanks for the good products guys.
    Wow! Solid feedback. I am glad to learn you enjoy(ed) our Modern BCAA. Keep spreading the good word. Thank you very much!
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

Just tried the peach punch this morning and sipping on some at work too. I must say for the price I am very impressed! I was getting sick of the overly sweet xtend I was drinking so the relatively light flavoring is refreshing and even though it does not mix clear, it is nice to not have a red or blue tongue. Overall solid product, great price, good enough flavor. I will be ordering it again and may try grapple too with my next order. I don't see why anyone who counts BCAA as a staple would order anything else as long as the bulk modern BCAA is being produced.
  20. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thepaul7 View Post
    Just tried the peach punch this morning and sipping on some at work too. I must say for the price I am very impressed! I was getting sick of the overly sweet xtend I was drinking so the relatively light flavoring is refreshing and even though it does not mix clear, it is nice to not have a red or blue tongue. Overall solid product, great price, good enough flavor. I will be ordering it again and may try grapple too with my next order. I don't see why anyone who counts BCAA as a staple would order anything else as long as the bulk modern BCAA is being produced.
    Great feedback. Had to read it twice. Thank you very much for your comments, and keep spreading the good word!
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Bought the peach flavor a couple weeks ago and am very happy with it! Just placed an order today for 2 more plus 2 of the grapple (couldn't resist the interesting flavor choice lol). Price makes it easy to stock up, thanks for the great product!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  22. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Bought the peach flavor a couple weeks ago and am very happy with it! Just placed an order today for 2 more plus 2 of the grapple (couldn't resist the interesting flavor choice lol). Price makes it easy to stock up, thanks for the great product!
    I am glad you are happy with your experience so far. Thank you very much for the support!
  23. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Thepaul7 View Post
    We may have 4-6 months worth of material...depends if people stock up. Leucine prices are outrageous!
  24. Diamond Member

Stock up. Vacuum-pack. Stay anabolic!
  25. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Still cant get over this price...should have called it At Cost Modern!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  26. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Still cant get over this price...should have called it At Cost Modern!
    Indeed. Nowhere else is great-quality BCAA (flavored or unflavored) available for that kilo price. Insane.
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepaul7
    Awesome man.. you have me wanting to try!
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

The color doesn't bother me, but at the gym it looks like I'm drinking some sort of alcoholic beverage a my intra lol
  29. Diamond Member

The color doesn't bother me, but at the gym it looks like I'm drinking some sort of alcoholic beverage a my intra lol
    The others are probably jealous.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove
    The others are probably jealous.
    Gettin my swurve on at the gym, badass
  31. Diamond Member

Gettin my swurve on at the gym, badass
    Indeed.
  32. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Awesome man.. you have me wanting to try!
    Did you get around to trying some?
  33. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Love my "peach" flavor... Just tastes like an iced tea. Grapple is ... Eh it's not bad or anything just not a familiar flavor. I'd buy the peach tea again for sure
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki
    Love my "peach" flavor... Just tastes like an iced tea. Grapple is ... Eh it's not bad or anything just not a familiar flavor. I'd buy the peach tea again for sure
    Exactly
  35. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    Grapple is a combination of grape and apple... Glad you like Peach. Thank you for your feedback.
  36. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

How similar are the flavours to that of standard USP Labs MBCAA?

It is the first grape flavour product I have enjoyed, very pleasant indeed and not overpowering at all.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  37. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

It is the first grape flavour product I have enjoyed, very pleasant indeed and not overpowering at all.
    USPlabs Modern BCAA has different flavors (White Blue Raspberry, Grape Bubble Gum, and Fruit Punch), and they are generally somewhat more concentrated than Bulk Modern BCAA.
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc

Really? The grape for me (old version) was horrid. Oddly I loved the raspberry one.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  39. Advanced Member

I kno what gr-apple was supposed to be a combination of lol, just like the peach ice tea flavor better is all
  40. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    I kno what gr-apple was supposed to be a combination of lol, just like the peach ice tea flavor better is all
    Fine.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 141
    Last Post: 01-07-2014, 11:01 AM
  2. *New & Improved* White FLOOD FLAVORS!
    By RenegadeRows in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-16-2011, 09:39 AM
  3. *New & Improved* White FLOOD FLAVORS
    By RenegadeRows in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2011, 09:54 AM