Wow! Three New And Improved Bulk Modern BCAA Flavors At Lower Prices!!!

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Might make this the second usp product ill try... Since strategic move is da bro and I enjoyed compound 20. Good price on aminos
    Way to go! There are many more awesome products in our fine collection to try. Incredible stacking options. Take a peek into our offerings and let me know if you have any specific questions. Thank you for the support!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

2. Still not seeing the flavor options on nutraplanet. What gives?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Still not seeing the flavor options on nutraplanet. What gives?
    I am still trying to clarify this. The weekend might drag things somewhat. I hope to get a definite update by tomorrow or Monday at the latest. Thank you!
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

4. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I am still trying to clarify this. The weekend might drag things somewhat. I hope to get a definite update by tomorrow or Monday at the latest. Thank you!
    Sweet action. When they are up, I'm buying! Great price.

5. Ill deff be getting the green apple and peach. The price of bulk modernbcaa is very good but Im not a huge grape fan. Will the bulk have electrolytes added like the new regular modernbcaa or is this the main difference?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Sweet action. When they are up, I'm buying! Great price.
    Thank you for the support!

7. Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    Ill deff be getting the green apple and peach. The price of bulk modernbcaa is very good but Im not a huge grape fan. Will the bulk have electrolytes added like the new regular modernbcaa or is this the main difference?
    Feel free to give the other flavors a shot. Bulk Modern BCAA's biggest selling point and reason-to-buy is its price. Nowhere else are top-range-quality BCAAs available for the price of Bulk Modern BCAA. This is quite a compelling reason for BCAA lovers to stock-up on this product. Electrolytes will remain a differentiating element between the regular and bulk versions. Fortunately, they are nice-to-haves, not must-haves.

8. I would pay more for a product just so it didn't look like the colour of it was created for children lol.

If people use rat studies for product benefits, why not use rat studies for the risks on FD&Cs and avoid them?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I would pay more for a product just so it didn't look like the colour of it was created for children lol.

If people use rat studies for product benefits, why not use rat studies for the risks on FD&Cs and avoid them?
    Well said!

10. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Feel free to give the other flavors a shot. Bulk Modern BCAA's biggest selling point and reason-to-buy is its price. Nowhere else are top-range-quality BCAAs available for the price of Bulk Modern BCAA. This is quite a compelling reason for BCAA lovers to stock-up on this product. Electrolytes will remain a differentiating element between the regular and bulk versions. Fortunately, they are nice-to-haves, not must-haves.
    I let all my training partners know of the deal. Good stuff usp labs.

11. Any word on when NP will get the new flavors?
    Always willing to learn :D

12. Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    I let all my training partners know of the deal. Good stuff usp labs.
    Thank you!

13. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Any word on when NP will get the new flavors?
    I am looking to get an update by tomorrow. Please bear with me.

14. Anything? Def looking to order the grapple

15. Wtb update

16. Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    Anything? Def looking to order the grapple
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Wtb update
    One of the new flavors will ship to NutraPlanet today. The other will ship Thursday or Friday. I will contact NutraPlanet to make sure the flavors are listed as they arrive, so you guys can get your hands on them ASAP. My apologies for the delay. There are always unexpected logistic hurdles to clear!

17. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove

One of the new flavors will ship to NutraPlanet today. The other will ship Thursday or Friday. I will contact NutraPlanet to make sure the flavors are listed as they arrive, so you guys can get your hands on them ASAP. My apologies for the delay. There are always unexpected logistic hurdles to clear!
    Any ETA you can tell us? 2-3 days?

18. I've been checking nutra everyday haha. I WANT THESE NEW FLAVORS!!!!

19. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Any ETA you can tell us? 2-3 days?
    If they expedite it we could had it by the end of the week. Once it's shipped perhaps USP will be able to provide tracking information.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph
    If they expedite it we could had it by the end of the week. Once it's shipped perhaps USP will be able to provide tracking information.
    Goddamnitsonofabitch!

21. As soon as I confirm shipment, we will work closely with NutraPlanet to ensure fast availability for ordering.

22. I also found it funny how people complain about the somewhat poor "mixability" of the BCAAs... hmmm... I guess it's sorta natural considering leucine, isoleucine, and valine are all hydrophobic: herp derp

23. Quote Originally Posted by pnut143 View Post
    I also found it funny how people complain about the somewhat poor "mixability" of the BCAAs... hmmm... I guess it's sorta natural considering leucine, isoleucine, and valine are all hydrophobic: herp derp
    And taste quite nasty unflavored.

24. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    And taste quite nasty unflavored.

I used to drink bulk BCAAs with extra leucine added before modern BCAA. I just poured them into my jug and drank them unflavored.

Looking back i have no clue how i was able to withstand that taste for so long.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

25. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    I used to drink bulk BCAAs with extra leucine added before modern BCAA. I just poured them into my jug and drank them unflavored.

Looking back i have no clue how i was able to withstand that taste for so long.
    I hear you!

26. The new flavors have shipped.

They should hit Monday or Tuesday.

27. Quote Originally Posted by USProduct-Edu View Post
    The new flavors have shipped.

They should hit Monday or Tuesday.
    Will try and keep you guys updated as to when they're in stock

28. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Will try and keep you guys updated as to when they're in stock
    Sweet!

29. Just got a peach and grapple, don't think I need the 1-carboxy but I was so lose to getting p-slin lol but I have a recompadrol and new formula of anabolic pump to work tough

30. Flavor picks are in. Nice!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 141
    Last Post: 01-07-2014, 12:01 PM
  2. *New & Improved* White FLOOD FLAVORS!
    By RenegadeRows in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-16-2011, 10:39 AM
  3. *New & Improved* White FLOOD FLAVORS
    By RenegadeRows in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2011, 10:54 AM