Wow! Three New And Improved Bulk Modern BCAA Flavors At Lower Prices!!!

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    i liked the 1st grape.. it had a tart flavor.
    Are you planning to get the improved/new flavors?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

2. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove
    Are you planning to get the improved/new flavors?
    I know I am gonna get 1 of each I hope they are good, I hate waiting bc im out of aminos alrdy
    Always willing to learn :D
    •   

3. i keep checking nutra for the new flavors, but still nothing. i would love to try the new grape-apple and peach.

4. Quote Originally Posted by laserbluess View Post
    i keep checking nutra for the new flavors, but still nothing. i would love to try the new grape-apple and peach.
    We announced last week that the new flavors would be shipped to NutraPlanet late this week. Thank you for your patience!
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

5. ahh, im just being impatient then! i still have a few servings left of the "grape bubblegum"... which is a very misleading name. not hating, i love the product, it jsut doesnt taste anything like grape,.. or bubblegum.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by laserbluess View Post
    ahh, im just being impatient then! i still have a few servings left of the "grape bubblegum"... which is a very misleading name. not hating, i love the product, it jsut doesnt taste anything like grape,.. or bubblegum.
    It was not fully flavored, and has now been improved upon.

7. awesome to hear. i ended up just buying a few of those calorie free drink mix packets and adding them into my tub of lightly flavored BCAAs to make them taste way better. but if these new flavors are improved then im pretty excited!

8. Santa made me a Christmas Tree

"Deck the halls with omega-3s fa la la la la, la la, la la
    Take some BCAAs and go get lean fa la la la la, la la la la,
    Watch the thermo gum burn fat off asses fa la la, fa la la, la la la,
    Nutraplanet has sweet deals for the masses, fa la la la la, la la, la la"

Yah I hate myself for that^

9. Quote Originally Posted by laserbluess View Post
    awesome to hear. i ended up just buying a few of those calorie free drink mix packets and adding them into my tub of lightly flavored BCAAs to make them taste way better. but if these new flavors are improved then im pretty excited!
    Existing flavor was improved, and two completely new ones have been added, too.

10. Quote Originally Posted by pnut143 View Post
    Santa made me a Christmas Tree

"Deck the halls with omega-3s fa la la la la, la la, la la
    Take some BCAAs and go get lean fa la la la la, la la la la,
    Watch the thermo gum burn fat off asses fa la la, fa la la, la la la,
    Nutraplanet has sweet deals for the masses, fa la la la la, la la, la la"

Yah I hate myself for that^
    Wow! Thank you for the support!

11. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Sounds like music to the ears. Thank you for the support!

By the way, do you also take it pre-workout and post? Basically starting to sip on it just before workout, continuing throughout, and ending just after workout?
    No problem!

I usually just mix a few scoops in my jug of water and sip on it on the way to the gym/during my workout/on the way home (if any is left).
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

12. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    No problem!

I usually just mix a few scoops in my jug of water and sip on it on the way to the gym/during my workout/on the way home (if any is left).
    Awesome. Way to go!

13. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Awesome. Way to go!

Definitely!

I still mega dose my BCAAs a bit, but just a little less with Modern because of the higher Leucine content.
    "Like" us on Facebook

14. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Definitely!

I still mega dose my BCAAs a bit, but just a little less with Modern because of the higher Leucine content.
    The leucine bias is indeed one of ModernBCAA's strong points.

15. I plan on waiting for the other flavors to place my order. Are there still old grape bottles left b/c I wouldn't want to get an old grape flavor thinking I'm getting the new flavor. I'd like to know up front if I'm facing an either/or situation as far as grape is concerned. Thanks.

16. Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas
    I plan on waiting for the other flavors to place my order. Are there still old grape bottles left b/c I wouldn't want to get an old grape flavor thinking I'm getting the new flavor. I'd like to know up front if I'm facing an either/or situation as far as grape is concerned. Thanks.
    This
    Always willing to learn :D

17. sweeet im excited, i love modern BCAA a lot. looking at the green apple and grape.

dumb question but does the grape taste like grape juice? or like grape soda? they're both grape but i think we can all agree that grape soda and grape juice taste completely different. haha

18. Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas View Post
    I plan on waiting for the other flavors to place my order. Are there still old grape bottles left b/c I wouldn't want to get an old grape flavor thinking I'm getting the new flavor. I'd like to know up front if I'm facing an either/or situation as far as grape is concerned. Thanks.
    This is a question NutraPlanet can answer. We have shipped them the new Grape. I do not know if they still have the old Grape in stock. If you place an order, leave a comment that you would like to have the new Grape.

19. Quote Originally Posted by NFC View Post
    sweeet im excited, i love modern BCAA a lot. looking at the green apple and grape.

dumb question but does the grape taste like grape juice? or like grape soda? they're both grape but i think we can all agree that grape soda and grape juice taste completely different. haha
    I have not had the opportunity to try the new Grape.

20. Quote Originally Posted by NFC View Post
    sweeet im excited, i love modern BCAA a lot. looking at the green apple and grape.

grape soda would be heaven in a shaker cup!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

21. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    grape soda would be heaven in a shaker cup!

haha thats exactly what im thinking!

22. Quote Originally Posted by NFC View Post
    haha thats exactly what im thinking!
    Grapple (Grape + Apple) should be a delicious one...

23. i will be placing my order this week haha

24. Quote Originally Posted by NFC View Post
    i will be placing my order this week haha
    You mean week commencing tomorrow? The new flavors will ship to NutraPlanet on Tuesday. Thank you for your support!

25. I am using the grape bubblegum flavour of MBCAA.

I am pleased to say that despite me not having a sweet tooth and not liking grape flavour on the whole this is very pleasant, even at double servings it isn't too sweet or chemical tasting. I wish more companies used the zero dye and natural flavouring approach.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

26. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I am using the grape bubblegum flavour of MBCAA.

I am pleased to say that despite me not having a sweet tooth and not liking grape flavour on the whole this is very pleasant, even at double servings it isn't too sweet or chemical tasting. I wish more companies used the zero dye and natural flavouring approach.
    Thank you very much, B, for the feedback and support! Well appreciated.

27. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

I second the zero dye and natural flavors.

Youd think at this point it would be the standard in the industry.
    "Like" us on Facebook

28. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    I second the zero dye and natural flavors.

Youd think at this point it would be the standard in the industry.
    The standard seems to be super Artifical, super sweet, and it must glow in the gym.......

29. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

Wait until you try the fruit Punch...

30. Might make this the second usp product ill try... Since strategic move is da bro and I enjoyed compound 20. Good price on aminos
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 141
    Last Post: 01-07-2014, 12:01 PM
  2. *New & Improved* White FLOOD FLAVORS!
    By RenegadeRows in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-16-2011, 10:39 AM
  3. *New & Improved* White FLOOD FLAVORS
    By RenegadeRows in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2011, 10:54 AM