Countdown until NP's Protean Sale! GTFIH FOR DEALS!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

NutraPlanet iForce Protean Sale!
ETA: Friday,
March 2nd

What's the big deal?

COUNTDOWN UNTIL THE SALE:
<47 hours!

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
I want this so bad!

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered some other brand recently due to needing some ASAP but may still check out this sale. The Vanilla sounds good but what I really want is the Red Velvet Cake.

AForney

AForney

Awards
Need some protein and this looks great. In!

rpm57

rpm57

Awards
Really this is suppose to be a good deal? Come on NP! IF protean is same price at another website and you throw in a $5 bottle of crap!! Lol suppose to be a great deal on this new protein! Crap!!! Sorry for those of you that think this is a good deal! I'm really starting to look down on NP! I keep getting disappointed!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really this is suppose to be a good deal? Come on NP! IF protean is same price at another website and you throw in a $5 bottle of crap!! Lol suppose to be a great deal on this new protein! Crap!!! Sorry for those of you that think this is a good deal! I'm really starting to look down on NP! I keep getting disappointed!
#1 - this deal is $14 value.
#2 - SHIPPING IS FREE

Please find me a comparable protein DELIVERED for this price.

rpm57

rpm57

Awards
Lol like I said this is my opinion! And I'm sure they only have 10 tubs of protein then it's out of stock!!

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol like I said this is my opinion! And I'm sure they only have 10 tubs of protein then it's out of stock!!
Sorry you feel that way, obviously not everyone is going to appreciate a deal. Some just seemed to want a bogo on the protein. :rolleyes:

rpm57

rpm57

Awards
BOGO?? Buy one ( protein) and get one ( not protein) ?? How is a $5 dollar 100g of crap a good deal? Now buy a protein and get a protein free is a good deal!! You advertise a GREAT DEAL? Please others chime in ( not NP reps) and say if this is what you expected the great deal on I Forces protean was gonna be!!!

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BOGO?? Buy one ( protein) and get one ( not protein) ?? How is a $5 dollar 100g of crap a good deal? Now buy a protein and get a protein free is a good deal!! You advertise a GREAT DEAL? Please others chime in ( not NP reps) and say if this is what you expected the great deal on I Forces protean was gonna be!!!
Wow. Of course a bogo of just protein would be great, however, I guess the prospect of a company losing money doesn't truly bother you. Business 101 is calling you. :lol:

100 g of crap? You lose me again. There is $10 worth of savings and you still complain. You are too funny.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sure its a great deal. I have enough protein though and this stuff has way too many carbs for my liking. If you guys had a smaller tub I might purchase it and just use it on my carb up days. I'm waiting for the "Vanilla mint" flavor though.

rpm57

rpm57

Awards
Again where is the good I mean GREAT DEAL? I was a NP believer until I seen you all advertise super deals on items and only have enough in stock to satisfy 15 customers! Then out of stock for 5 weeks!! Now every day I check the website the prices keep fluctuating higher and higher, in which I'm assuming that's when you have full stock then drops drastically when you, again I'm assuming are low on stock! In my line of work CONSISTENCY is key! That's all I ask! Don't claim GREAT DEALS on a $10 ($5 actually) savings and get hopes up of customers to disappoint!

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Again where is the good I mean GREAT DEAL? I was a NP believer until I seen you all advertise super deals on items and only have enough in stock to satisfy 15 customers! Then out of stock for 5 weeks!! Now every day I check the website the prices keep fluctuating higher and higher, in which I'm assuming that's when you have full stock then drops drastically when you, again I'm assuming are low on stock! In my line of work CONSISTENCY is key! That's all I ask! Don't claim GREAT DEALS on a $10 ($5 actually) savings and get hopes up of customers to disappoint!
With shipping at $6.95 and add in the cost of the dicreatine, you have over a $10 savings. I guess in your line of work consistency is the thing, not math. ;)

Also, stock to satisfy 15 customers? Have you been to the warehouse recently?

rpm57

rpm57

Awards
Nope never been to the warehouse but I know the last 2 time you've run a Great deal on protein (really was a good deal) by the time I got the email and went to order it was out of stock! Explain! Don't be shy you know where I'm going!
By the way you just said around $10 savings with 6.99 shipping right! But you say that the creatine is 15.99 by itself? Now let's hear you backtrack! Lol

rpm57

rpm57

Awards
My point is man when you advertise a great deal for customers to try a great protein that's new on the market, don't throw in supplements that most of us don't use to try and get the close dated crap off your shelves to try and save a few dollars! If you want people to try a new top of the line protein make it a good deal on the protein! Like raise the price to 55.00 BOGO where the one free is the same product! See my point? Apologies for being an ass. Customer satisfaction goes a long way!

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nope never been to the warehouse but I know the last 2 time you've run a Great deal on protein (really was a good deal) by the time I got the email and went to order it was out of stock! Explain! Don't be shy you know where I'm going!
By the way you just said around $10 savings with 6.99 shipping right! But you say that the creatine is 15.99 by itself? Now let's hear you backtrack! Lol
I am sorry if you got in on the last deal late, but many others were able to take advantage of it. The fact is one of two things:
1. your email was late and unfortunately you missed out; or
2. you did not respond quick enough.

Sorry that you missed out :)

I dont recall mentioning $15 anywhere. I took into consideration shipping costs and the listed price for the DCM (where the MSRP is 12.95 for the 100g). A little reading comprehension goes a long way

At the end of the day (as I need to leave this thread, as certain people will just never be happy), the term great is too subjective for you. Sorry :rolleyes:

rpm57

rpm57

Awards
100 g of crap? You lose me again. There is $10 worth of savings and you still complain. You are too funny.
Here you mention 10 savings and now it's 12 for the creatine plus shipping! Lol

rpm57

rpm57

Awards
Oh yeah that's twice you've rolled your eyes at me! Hahah funny stuff man! I like how you express your feelings by describing them in text...

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am sorry if you got in on the last deal late, but many others were able to take advantage of it. The fact is one of two things:
1. your email was late and unfortunately you missed out; or
2. you did not respond quick enough.

Sorry that you missed out :)

I dont recall mentioning $15 anywhere. I took into consideration shipping costs and the listed price for the DCM (where the MSRP is 12.95 for the 100g). A little reading comprehension goes a long way

At the end of the day (as I need to leave this thread, as certain people will just never be happy), the term great is too subjective for you. Sorry :rolleyes:
Here you mention 10 savings and now it's 12 for the creatine plus shipping! Lol
Lets try a little reading comprehension

MSRP IS 12.95....you really are struggling here.

Is there anything else that you need further clarification on?

Oh and one more time :rolleyes:

rpm57

rpm57

Awards
Again that's MSRP! Who looks at MSRP that's a company's way of making them selves feel and look better when they sell it under that price! I love it when you roll your eyes at me! :)

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This thread is shocking me just a little bit right now.