Formula X Erase Stack
- 02-24-2012, 12:12 PM
- 02-24-2012, 12:14 PM
Also My dad is working out and hes thinking of getting this as a standaolne, any thoughts on that?
- 02-24-2012, 07:08 PM
The rule of thumb has always been.
no SERM no Cycle
If you do this, keep us all posted.
02-24-2012, 07:17 PM
I could see formula x / erase working out as a solo stack quite well
02-24-2012, 07:22 PM
You should be fine, you aren't going AAS cycle or anything crazy.
So looking it over I think you will do well.
02-25-2012, 03:38 AM
you will be fine with it for pct.. hell with such a short cycle, even long as cycles you can recover without even a pct. .although you do take a risk. It typically will just take much longer.
iForce Nutrition Representative
iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
02-27-2012, 02:49 PM
- 6'1" 220 lbs.
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
- canada, ontario
- Rep Power
Similar Forum Threads
- By antknee02 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 0Last Post: 01-02-2012, 04:04 PM
- By dustin12 in forum SupplementsReplies: 18Last Post: 11-23-2011, 12:26 PM
- By ag10s in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 11-03-2011, 11:58 AM
- By JudgementDay in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 67Last Post: 10-23-2011, 02:24 PM
- By JudgementDay in forum Athletix SportsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-21-2011, 10:32 PM