Erase Pro - FIVE DAY Flash SALE - At NUTRA!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let me be a first hand account for EP......very powerful and thus far the best AI I have tried. Very much worth the money

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would love to get this for 40$ free shipping for my pct in July

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
$50 free shipping lol...

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to get some of Jessica Alba...

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
it's really worth double the price of regular erase? they both have the equivalent amount of andro in it.. seems kind of high

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it's really worth double the price of regular erase? they both have the equivalent amount of andro in it.. seems kind of high
what i was thinking.. but it must be if they are pricing it this way.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only thing I don't like about this is the high dose of Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione, but I guess that's why you are still keeping the original formula around for the hyper-responsive folks ;).

Would it not be better to just release a product with just B. Diffusa and E. Alatus, that way you have a separate SERM like product that works concurrently with Erase? Seems like it would be more user friendly that way for both products. Also, would make a great idea for the PCT targeted crowds.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The only thing I don't like about this is the high dose of Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione, but I guess that's why you are still keeping the original formula around for the hyper-responsive folks ;).

Would it not be better to just release a product with just B. Diffusa and E. Alatus, that way you have a separate SERM like product that works concurrently with Erase? Seems like it would be more user friendly that way for both products. Also, would make a great idea for the PCT targeted crowds.
We did it for ease of dosing. Suicidal inhibitors need not be taken every day to gain their effects.

Those that do great with 50mg OG Erase every day can simply take Erase Pro every other day.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We did it for ease of dosing. Suicidal inhibitors need not be taken every day to gain their effects.

Those that do great with 50mg OG Erase every day can simply take Erase Pro every other day.
Exactly...seen a few guys already who are doing 1 EP EOD and liking it

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Exactly...seen a few guys already who are doing 1 EP EOD and liking it
What's your theory behind this?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Suicidal inhibitors of aromatase (like Erase) initiate an unbreakable hydroxylation to the aromatase enzyme, rendering it permanently inactive (as im sure you are aware). This means that the body must undergo new enzyme synthesis in order to continue estrogen production at the same rate. This is why half life of suicidal AIs isnt important.

Exemestane has a pretty short half life too if i recall correctly, and people have great success dosing it EOD as well.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Suicidal inhibitors of aromatase (like Erase) initiate an unbreakable hydroxylation to the aromatase enzyme, rendering it permanently inactive (as im sure you are aware). This means that the body must undergo new enzyme synthesis in order to continue estrogen production at the same rate. This is why half life of suicidal AIs isnt important.

Exemestane has a pretty short half life too if i recall correctly, and people have great success dosing it EOD as well.
Yes. I am aware of the pharmocokinetic properties of aromatase inhibitors. The half life of Aromasin is roughly 9hrs which isn't exactly short. If the dosage works for you then it works. I don't really see the advantage over the old standard everyday dosage, your getting roughly the same amount but with less control over how much you can take. From a customer stand-point that is important, but like I said I suppose that is why you are keeping both formulas.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes. I am aware of the pharmocokinetic properties of aromatase inhibitors. The half life of Aromasin is roughly 9hrs which isn't exactly short. If the dosage works for you then it works. I don't really see the advantage over the old standard everyday dosage, your getting roughly the same amount but with less control over how much you can take. From a customer stand-point that is important, but like I said I suppose that is why you are keeping both formulas.
It's short in relation to other aromatase inhibitors.

Erase Pro is meant to be a stronger alternative than original Erase. For those that want to dabble in it but are sensitive to the effects we say use 1 capsule every other day because the pharmacokinetics renders it at essentially 50mg every day this way, but also gaining the effect of additional ingredients.

Obviously there are those who just want to stick with everyday dosing of 25-50mg and that's what original Erase is for.

dpannell85

Awards
For anyone messing with a prohormone definetely add this to.ur stack im.getting a few bottles to have on hand

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
I just got some normal erase to use as past of my pct. Only thing i dont get is it says its better to separate the 25mg doses but the erase pro is 75mgs all at once. when is the best time to take normal erase, is it better to take 75mgs at once or seperate throught the day? (side question: with or without food?)

dpannell85

Awards
I just got some normal erase to use as past of my pct. Only thing i dont get is it says its better to separate the 25mg doses but the erase pro is 75mgs all at once. when is the best time to take normal erase, is it better to take 75mgs at once or seperate throught the day? (side question: with or without food?)
Let us know your cycle and some more details to help you out.
As for just taking the 75 mg is fine.(food shouldnt matter to avoid upset stomach take after eating for me thats never an issue)
Erase is a very powerful ai i would run it last two weeks of my cycle and then another 2 or 3 during pct

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It really doesnt make a difference...sime guys like to spread it out for cortisol benefits but with the new ingredient in Erase Pro that adds even more of a cortisol angle, good to go

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I've started AndroMass again, to keep bloat down is it advisable to use pro? ED? or EOD?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've started AndroMass again, to keep bloat down is it advisable to use pro? ED? or EOD?
You should be able to get away with EOD dosing to avoid bloat from AM.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards